NT but preventing (help)

sw2129

Reaction score
Hi, first i apologize if im in the wrong area, but couldn't find anywhere to post this. :flower:

I have been on the mini pill (continuously taken) for about 2 years with no problems. But within the past month or 2 i have outgrown some clothes, felt weird movements etc and getting worried. I have taken 2 tests which say negative but everything has continued. Has anyone gotten pregnant on the mini pill?

Thanks for reading xx

I'm sorry, I'm not going to be of any help here, but I didn't want to read and run. I've never been on the mini-pill, so I don't knwo much about it's effectiveness or anything.

Good luck, and I hope you get the outcome you're hoping for :)

Sorry, I don't know personally of anyone who has gotten pregnant on the mini pill, but if I recall correctly it's very important to take the mini pill very close to the same time every day for it to be 100% effective?

You might want to see a doctor if you are very concerned. I would expect you would have a positive test by now if you were pregnant as you say you are outgrowing clothes.

Hope you get the result you want hun.

Oh and something else to try if you want.... I have heard that women farther along in pregnancy can get negative results, but if the urine is diluted w/ water they get a positive result. No idea the science behind that though.

Have you done a google search for this? I would just go to your doc and see what's up. Good luck!

My neighbour's girlfriend (now wife!) got pregnant on the mini pill because she had the flu that month. Apparently its not as effective if you've had the flu (unsure bout other illnesses). Were you ill at all this month?

My aunt got pregnant on the mini pill but that was 26 years ago so not sure how relevant this is.

It's possible, like all methods it's not 100%. I had the same symptoms about 3 months ago and I'm not pregnant as my periods have kicked in after having none sinc before I got pregnant with Ashley. I think with me it was because Ashley had dropped all but a couple of feeds a day and it was my body getting back to normal.

Hi all, thanks for the replies. I have booked to see my dr so will see what he says next week. I have googled it and found many answers lol. also tried a quiz :haha: I try to take it the same time every day. I have had a cold during the summer but not sure if it was flu. I suppose time will tell.

i'm not sure what outcome i would like. Trying to deal with lots of things at the moment.

Thanks again all:flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->