NT/NP just came of the pill

boofangie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! im new, but definitly want to get involved!!

after discussions with my SO i've decided to come of my pill!! :)))
although i Had taken 2 pills from the packet, but then stopped!!

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is okay? and if I still have ANY chance of a july baby??

im not expexting miricles! just think im excited like most of you!:)#

we are not going to be waiting and planning our most fertile days, we are just going to go for it and see what happens! to me I feel it wont happen as we are just being half-hearted about it! but hey!....i can hope :)

Love, Angie! x

hi i did the same as you stopped my pill after takin about 3 from the pack and the next month i was pregnant :happydance: it can be diff for everyone tho sometimes it can take a while for your periods to become regular but i wish you the best of luck for a bfp :thumbup: xx

aww brilliant!! thankyou! as i said we arnt going to be charting, so just hoping for the best! :)

Not sure about your pills as I waited until the end of the pack to finish mine. Everyone is different. Unless you are charting then the only thing to do is just to keep dtd and keeping a track on your af so you know if you are late. Other than that just chill out and have fun.

Good luck x x

Welcome to BnB! I also waiting till the end of my pack but since it is possible to get pregnant if you miss a few pills I am sure it must be possible to take 2 or 3 and then miss the rest and get pg that month.

We are NTNP too, no charting or anything just having fun and seeing what happens, seems like a good place to start.

Good luck!

x

Just popping in from baby club! I stopped my pill packet! Had a withdrawal bleed and then bingo i was pregnant! Good luck to you and enjoy the baby making!!

Welcome to BnB! I also waiting till the end of my pack but since it is possible to get pregnant if you miss a few pills I am sure it must be possible to take 2 or 3 and then miss the rest and get pg that month.

We are NTNP too, no charting or anything just having fun and seeing what happens, seems like a good place to start.

Good luck!

x

Im exactly the same, not charting or even trying to work out my chance days! having fun, and not putting pressure on the baby making bit! I can be a control freak and think this way is going to fail, but i keep reminding myself that if its meant to be it wil happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->