NTNP #2, any buddies?

I posted on here awhile ago but have been bad at coming on BnB. We are trying for #2 right now and this was our first cycle. I am not hopeful though because we only dtd twice. I'm not temping or using opks so it was a total guessing game. Pretty sure our first did was too early and our second was too late. We are going on vacation in a few days so I'll find out there if I am or not! Will be trying much harder next cycle!

Congrats to you ladies who are expecting! :D

I think hubby and I decided to leave this cycle and start TTC next month after AF. Mainly because the pregnancy tests are still slightly posistive I think it's put us off a bit. We just want everything back to normal.

Got a rotton email through saying 'congratulations, your 8 weeks pregnant' - I wanted the ground to swallow me up!

Awwww :( I just read through everything. I am so sorry for your loss! I cannot imagine. I've only had lines that disappeared and then AF but not going to lie I shed some tears reading your posts! I am so scared of a mc. I feel like it's going to happen to me this next time, I know I shouldn't think that but it's a bad feeling I have.

The awful thing is Hun when I first found out I was pregnant and everything was going so quickly I started doubting things then, and off course people where kind and said 'don't worry Hun, you'll be fine!!!' Little did I know :-( but it's no ones fault and my hubby and I are moving on slowly and we want to start TTC again soon. I think just waiting for everything to settle down first xxx

Happy Easter ladies :)

Look what the Easter bunny bought me :)

https://i61.tinypic.com/kdwd49.jpg
Finally, we can start TTC again from THIS WEEK!!!

:)

Hi everyone, can I also join? Just coming off my last 'pill af' so now hoping that my cycle sorts itself out quickly so we can get to it! Last time I got my first post-pill 5 weeks later so I'm really hoping for that now.

I've been back and read right from the beginning (clearly procrastinating at work!!)
Congratulations ladies who have already gotten your bfp's! Always great to hear early success stories!

I'm really sorry to sporty and steffy on your losses. I'm sure that couldn't have been easy and I really hope your rainbows come along soon! (sporty I remember you from the Bree's prayer thread - can't believe poppy is so big already!)

(hi sweetmere!)

Hi everyone, can I also join? Just coming off my last 'pill af' so now hoping that my cycle sorts itself out quickly so we can get to it! Last time I got my first post-pill 5 weeks later so I'm really hoping for that now.

I've been back and read right from the beginning (clearly procrastinating at work!!)
Congratulations ladies who have already gotten your bfp's! Always great to hear early success stories!

I'm really sorry to sporty and steffy on your losses. I'm sure that couldn't have been easy and I really hope your rainbows come along soon! (sporty I remember you from the Bree's prayer thread - can't believe poppy is so big already!)

(hi sweetmere!)

Hi bean, yes I was on brees thread. Poppy is growing fast the time is flying by. How are you and your little one? X

We're doing well thanks! Amber will be 16 months on Sunday and I just can't believe how she's grown. She's still not walking, which I find a little frustrating, but its a confidence thing so we're trying really hard to be patient! She was really late getting teeth and now they're all shooting through at a rapid rate!

I'm on CD25 but no sign of ovulation. I think I o'd on CD 28 or so last cycle, so we'll just have to see how it goes. I am not tracking things very well so I could very well miss it too.

Hi everyone!

Can I join you all please? Just been reading through and everyone seems so friendly :)

My Daughter is 2 in a couple weeks and we are now NTNP from this cycle eeek exciting!

I'm determined not to get crazy about it but in the back of my head I really want to be pregnant by August...could be unrealistic with my long cycles though.

Going to go back and read the rest of the pages!

Any updates? I'm on 2ww now. Did a frer this morning and I think I have line eye... :-S

No news here.... If I got pregnant it would be a total case of immaculate conception! Clearly dh needs to catch a wake up soon....

I think my hubby has been put of sex for life... I think I have turned into some ravenous beast haha x

4 or 5dpo here...pretty sure it's not my month. I've been feeling negative. I actually missed ttc...why!? My post-o temps are all around 97.2 so...waaaaaay too low to sustain a pregnancy. All of my negativity and thinking about my stupid hypothyroidism is coming back. It's a miracle I got pregnant before. I guess next year if it hasn't happened I'll get clomid since I can't take soy isos again. With my temps, no ewcm, short luteal phase...whatever. This whole ttc thing sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->