NTNP #2, any buddies?

Hope your are ok babyjan.

Wow Bean you won't sit still now! X

No doubt, I'm doing ok actually, I think I would have felt a lot hurt had i missed my period, got a bfp and all excited then to miscarry, I mean I had a period, moved on with my cycle and discovered I was pregnant. Don't get me wrong I am sad but on the bright side I'm happy I was finally able to conceive as its been 18 months since my first ever and last depo shot! I was worrying I couldn't get pregnant or something. But because I was bleeding from the start I didn't have much hope iykwim?

Oh and it would have been lovely if the pregnancy continued as i would have been due december, a week before my LO's 3rd birthday :(

Hopefully its not long for my sticky bfp :)

Sorry for your loss babyjan! You've got such a positive attitude! I hope you get your sticky bean soon.

We have a holiday for the next three days so I'm really hoping that dh and I reconnect during this time.

Hiya ladies, thanks for the welcome!:flower:

I'll give you a little background.....

It took us 18months to conceive our son Adam (NTNP), I came of the pill in Feb 2008, had a period Feb,Mar,Apr and May then nothing til Jan 2009 then no period til may 2009 and then got my:bfp: on July 3rd 2009!!!!:happydance:

I forgot to renew my prescription for the pill at Christmas (2013) and both myself and OH decided to go ahead and NTNP. I'm hoping It'll happen a bit quicker this time round and that I have a more predictable cylce!!

Babyjan I'm sorry:hugs: I'm hoping you get a sticky bean soon!

Oh steffy I know what you mean! I'm spending far too much time on this site and it's really not helping!

Well we finally got back on the bandwagon (or should I say back in the bed!!) So at least that's a step in the right direction.

I'm now struggling with when I want to get a bfp. Ideally July would be the perfect time so I can get the most time off from work. BUT we will be in South Africa from Mid June til early August. I have a hospital in mind in Shanghai that I want to give birth at (the only affordable one that offers water births) and in order to go there you have to register in the first 40 days. So if I get a July bfp I might not get back here in time to register. We can't afford the expat hospitals here and I really don't want to do it Chinese style again!

Got a pretty much negative on IC today which is good right? Feels odd being relieved about negative but at the same time a lil sad as it seems completely over with now iykwim?

Babyjan for me it was such a relief. It took 3 weeks after MC for my pregnancy tests to go back to negative and it just felt like closure. X

I'm I weird for using OPKs already? :dohh:

I know it can take some time for your body to get back to normal but I really can't help myself lol

Hi all! Sorry for the long absence, had so much going on! Had Dexter's 1st birthday last week and have had various bits and bobs going on. Really busy sling meet and doing the Sports Direct BFing protest! Lol.

I have been spotting for over 2 weeks now. I have no idea what my body is doing but I presume it is good that it is trying to do something? I don't know... not much dtd going on either. Until I have a proper period (if I ever do as Dexter feeds so much) I just don't feel like I can really TTC.

Maybe it is a sign that I am not ready for #2 yet whilst Dexter needs feeding so much etc. But I want a baby! Humph.

Welcome to new people and I will try to post more often, btw does anybody know anything natural that I can take to try to help my cycles get going (safe whilst BFing)?

Also, on a happy note, Dexter started walking yesterday. It is cute :)

Happy b'day to Dexter and yay for him walking!

Sorry hun, I don't know of anything to take while bfing.

Happy Birthday Dexter! What did you do for his him?
I'm not sure what you can take but how are your iron levels? Apparently low iron levels (which is not unusual in bf moms) can stop you ovulating.

Not much going on here. I'm going on a cleanse this coming week. I'm hoping it will kickstart a bit of weight loss and healthier eating.

Beanonorder - what cleanse are you doing? I was thinking of doing something similar but not sure what or how. I need a kickstart for sure.

I am in my fertile period so we have been a bit busy here and there. We will see!

Medzi I'm actually doing the 7 day 'all you can eat' diet. I know its considered a fad diet but I went through some reviews and the outcome seems to be what I'm looking for. I'm not one for quick fix diets but because this is only 7 days I feel like its going to encourage me to drink more water and choose healthier options.
Basically it consists of: day 1 - fruit except banana's; day 2 - vegetables including one baked potato; day 3 - fruit (no bananas) and veggies (no potato); day 4 - 8 bananas and 8 glasses of skim milk; day 5 - fowl and tomatoes (6 of them!); day 6 - fowl and veggies (no potato); day 7 - miracle soup. For day 7 I'm just going to repeat day 6. I got this idea from the reviews. Everyday you need to drink 10-12 glasses of water. So we'll see what happens....

Oh interesting! I've never heard of it - good luck! I'm going to read more about it :) Keep us posted how it goes.

Thanks! So far its going well. I made a big fruit salad and have been enjoying it. The only minor trouble I've had is that dh made brownies yesterday and he left them out this afternoon! It was SO hard to walk away - but I did!

Nooooo way I would have been able to walk away from brownies lol. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->