NTNP #2, any buddies?

I hope my ovulation tests and pregnancy tests come in the post today - getting some SERIOUS POAS withdrawal symptoms. When i found out I was pregnant I gave my ovulation tests to a friend who was trying also... I can't ask for them back so I bought some more.

I want to POAS!!! Lol xx

https://i59.tinypic.com/zlbziq.jpg

Saw this on Facebook today... Thought it was something we could all relate too lol xx

11 dpo. Was a little tender under my right armpit yesterday. Was considering testin today but it's a little early. Not sure.

Sticks came...

Both tested posistive... :-(
https://i61.tinypic.com/2lscr6f.jpg

Reid...whatever you're comfortable with, I say. It's early, but you could see something. But if you don't you'll be bummed. Or if it's light you may worry, so whatever you can handle.

Steffy is that the hcg? Still need more time I guess...?

The blue one is hcg and green is ovulation. Apparently the pregnancy hormone has an impact on the ovulation tests so it doesn't nessesarly mean I am ovulating. Have to do another test in a weeks time and by then it should be negative!

Keeping my fingers crossed!! X

I didnt test. Had some pink tinged cm but I've gotten that before af last couple cycles.

:bfp:!!!! Cue my shock! 12 dpo and didnt feel preg at all! Even with the tinged cm.

Congrats Reid!

Had my appt this morning. He cleared up for me that my uterus felt higher cause of my fibroid, so feel better about that. And they are using my conception date so still going with 12/3! All is good so far!

Congrats Reid!

Well I had all the PMT symptoms and spotting bang on 28 days after my coil was removed so was waiting on period... nothing :-(

BFN as well, it just never happened. So I am pretty gutted that I may not ovulate due to the BFing. How can you TTC when you have no clue if/when you are Oing? I am NOT someone who frequently dtd so just doing it every 2 days is extremely unappealing (poor DH!)

But a friend of mine said that when she had her coil removed she had exactly the same as me the first month and then the 2nd month she had a normal period so I might treat my cycle as if I had had a period. Maybe I am expecting too much too soon.

Not keen to get OPKs yet as I do still want to be NTNP, I find TTC too emotional but I would like a rough idea on O time!

Getting ready for Dexter's birthday on 24th April, he has been more than capable of walking since he was 9 months and will walk around holding one finger of my hand but STILL will not walk alone!! I never thought he would not be walking at a year with how he has been cruising and walking with a walker since 7 months! Bless him.

Pretty emotional about him turning a year and being a 'toddler'. The newborn baby stage is so so fleeting, I know they tell you it is but it is just gone in a flash! Broody. Wahh.

Congrats Reid!

MrsSmartie, I've always had irregular cycles and also wondered how bfing would affect it, and dtd isn't nearly as frequent for us as it use to be either. So far in my one cycle, I had COPIOUS amounts of EWCM around O time, way more than I ever did pre pregnancy. I don't know if the trend will continue, but you might find the signs are a little different this time around!

Started bleeding and clotting again today... I don't think it's my AF x

Smartie, I also find that I'm really horny around O, they say that's another sign, so maybe things will be different and you'll notice some of these things.

Steffy, maybe your body is still cleaning itself out...?

Pretty sure AF started today. Quite heavy as suspected.

I don't think it's linked to the MC anymore. Very surprised it's come 2 weeks later. Thought it would take longer then that xx

Well, at least it didn't take a long time seeing how you and hubbs want to try again. Are you guys gonna try this cycle or kind of test things out?

I'm not too sure to be honest. I don't want people to think I am heartless for just wanting to try straight away but at the same time in am terrified of loosing another baby. I think we might try, but still need to do another test on Wednesday to make sure all hcg is gone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->