NTNP #2, any buddies?

Hi babyjan, just curious are you still breast feeding? Does your ovulation return to normal then when you are breast feeding? I thought that people can use breast feeding as a form of contraception? Xx

Hello

My son is 25 months and I'm also ntnp, I've been off depo for 15 months now and got my periods back in August last year which is started to regulate now, I got positive OPK last month first time trying them so pleased to know I'm ovulating. I'm gonna try and be relaxed this cycle and see what happens lol x

Nice to have you babyjan. I have had my depo rant on here. It's vicious on your system. Hopefully that's you back on track!

Implant comes out on Wednesday now so I am wondering how fast my system will go back to normal xx

Hi babyjan, just curious are you still breast feeding? Does your ovulation return to normal then when you are breast feeding? I thought that people can use breast feeding as a form of contraception? Xx

Hey!

Yes I'm still breast feeding and my periods returned at 4 months pp regularly from then on till my son was 10 months and I got the depo shot which stopped my periods completely till August last year 9 months after the shot and only just got regular again, my son is older and nurses to sleep and still wakes during the night but I took an OPK for the first time last cycle and got positive.

I actually did rely on breast feeding as contraception so was very surprised it returned so early but there's some people who's periods don't even return whilst breast feeding and still get pregnant, apparently it's safer to use when your LO is only ebf, no dummies, no bottles and no solids and still wakes through the night for a feed, again that isn't 100% xx

I say well done to all mums who manage to BF. I only managed 3 weeks then had to stop. Me and Bex just didn't gel at all! What a horrible time that was!

It's crazy that there's always a chance you can get PG, then when you want to, it takes ages!!

Hi we are NTNP for our 2nd. Our daughter is 10 months old. :kiss:

Af is 4 days late but still getting bfn. Frustrating! !
Jogger, maybe bf the next time will be better for you.

I actually combi feed and I just got my period last month! 9 months pp....that's why we are now NTNP! Period is scheduled to come in a few days....let's see how this week turns out!

Good luck kgriffin.... Hopefully you get an answer soon!

Af is 4 days late but still getting bfn. Frustrating! !
Jogger, maybe bf the next time will be better for you.

Welcome sportysgirl!

Kgriffin 4 days late is a nightmare! You must feel drained, I hate waiting for AF.

Kgriffin 5 days is crazy! Are you usually irregular?

Steffy that's great news!

6 days late, im usually regular. still testing bfn. im confused.

6 days late, im usually regular. still testing bfn. im confused.

I'm with Benz, could you O late this month? Do you do opks? Usually by day 6 a PG test would show a positive. How frustrating for you! X

I don't use opks and I hope im ovulating but I needed Clomid with my last pregnancy, so its certainly possible im not ovulating. If I do ovulate its usually on day 17 of a 28 day cycle. I am thinking I should have a CLEAR positive by now. So confusing. I suppose I will test again tonight, I haven't tested since I was 4 days late, but they were stark white negatives. I guess I'll need to see my Dr. if this keeps on. I was hoping my next pregnancy I wouldn't need fertility meds :(

I know kgriffin you always hope your body somehow resets itself after a pregnancy! I say get to the doc, get clomid and get on with next cycle!

Fingers crossed for AF for you or bfp.

af just arrived. thank god!

I wish it was that easy that they would give me clomid so fast, but I dont think that will happen!

I am seeing a new ob on march 10, maybe he will be more help than my regular doc!

Where is everyone else in their cycle?

Well my implant came out today, I was 5 minutes late for my appointment - whoops!

Arm now throbs, but all of a sudden I feel lighter :)

Who knows when my cycle will return to normal. Got do some baby dancing tonight though - whoop whoop!!! Lol

Hi girls mind if I join? Alex turned 2 in january, sadly had a miscarriage last june, I did join the ttc after a loss but took a break from thinking babies. And now just going with the flow. If I was to get pregnant this month I worked it out that baby would be born around OH's birthday! But will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->