NTNP #2, any buddies?

Welcome team baby bump. I am also in a similar position as my sons dad is also technically his stepdad, but he has been in his life since he was 12 weeks and only just recently my son see's his biological father for 2hrs at a weekend. So all in all, my partner is my sons dad - related by blood or not.

Jogger - I got my ovulation packs in the post today and I thought (even though it's late) I would POAS. There was a veeeeeeeeery faint line, but I cannot say it was a positive. The fact that there was a line though is good :)

I just want my AF to come already so I can start tracking my cycle.

Deffo baby dancing tonight though lol. Have fun jogger xxx

Mind if I join you ladies? Albeit a bit early. I'm not ntnp yet but probably will next cycle or so. We will be ttc our second child as well. I'm nervous a bit as I am an only child and so was hubby until he was 17. So I really have no idea what having two children will
Be like! I am/we are very sure we want more than one. If not 3 or 4! Anyway. I wanted to jump in before this got to 100 pages haha.

Welcome Reid. How old is your first?

Steffy a faint line prob indicates decreasing fertility after Ov.

Welcome Reid. I know how you feel, hubby only wanted one baby too. He has a sister who he... Well, let's say can sometimes have a tender relashionship. He said he didn't want to do that to his own children, then he met me and I already had a 12 week old son so after 2 years has eventually changed his mind. Took some persuading though haha!!

Jogger, I thought that but I doubt I ovulated within the week my implant was out surely that's too fast??? It's a week today I had it out!! Xx

This mornings one - tweaked

https://i61.tinypic.com/il98xc.jpg

Not tweaked
https://i60.tinypic.com/zjxhsy.jpg

That's an ovulation test right? For a positive the test line must be either the same intensity as the control line or darker x

Yeah they are babyjan - yeah I know that they have be the same or darker but if there is a faint line then surely that would represent that the hormones are there? X

Yes! A line being there just means we have the hormone present in our bodies :)

Mind if I join? I'm due for AF in the next few days and DH and I have decided to NTNP starting now! We have our little guy, Nate, who just turned 9 months.

Thanks for the welcome. Our son is 17 months. I really want another homebirth but we cannot afford it. :,( but hubby did say he'd be willing to consider paying to have the same midwives as doulas since its much cheaper. :)

Hi medzi, you are keen going back after 9 months! I had to wait a year anyway to regain my sanity and forget my section! I wouldn't want a home birth as I'm 40 miles from a hospital if something went wrong and that's a LONG ambulance ride. If I lived in a city it would be good though.

Would a faint positive line can be your OV gearing up. I get faint lines before my main dark line?

Welcome medzi :) good on you TTC after 9 months. There is about 14 months between my brother and I. Then again I was the unplanned Suprise lol!!

Eeek!!! Even if it is t a positive, just the thought of the hormone being present is so exciting :)

I lost 4.5lbs with slimming world this week. I am so happy.

Hope all is well xxx

I have had only one period since having my son and should have got my period last week but I still haven't! And a BFN! I think my cycles are still messed up! I may have to go and get some OPK's and start taking my temperature....something I didn't want to do this time around! Hmph!

Hello! I belong in here :D

DH and I are technically NTNP. We use the pull out method "loosely". lol. If it happens, it happens and that's wonderful and if it doesn't for a while then that's ok too (in DH's eyes). In MY eyes though, if it happens THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME OMG YEAH! And if it doesn't, that's really frustrating and sad.

Hey moldy and welcome over!

Are you still breast feeding?

:flower: Hello

DS is nursing verrrry occasionally :) Our nursing days are almost over! He will go a few days without, then nurse once, then a few days without etc. So any time now he will probably just go without. :cry: but also :thumbup:

Also recently he told me that "Nurnias" (my breasts) taste like lemons. LMAO. Usually they taste like "doughnuts and ice cream". So that was a little funny and sad. He said, "I like when they are doughnuts and ice cream. Today this one is like a lemon."

Ahaha so cute! I'm pretty sure you was part of this group at one point https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/n...tfeeding-baby-not-preventing-another-186.html or was it someone else? lol

My son is 26 months and still nursing! Doesn't look like his gonna give up anytime soon though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->