NTNP #2, any buddies?

Bear maybe have your thyroid checked if you still have such low temps. I think those can be connected!

So I remembered to test today. BFN as expected. I'm cutting back on sugar again so hopefully my hormones will level out and I'll ovulate soon!

Thanks for the welcome Ladies!

Bear, when I was tempting I used a BBT and took my temp orally. I eventually tried natural family planning instead as I found it less stressful. I will do the same thing once my AF returns as it really helped me become more in tune with my body and schedule and it was what I was using when I got pregnant as well :thumbup:

Bear, feel free to message me. I have hypothyroidism and it causes me to have low bbt as well. My pre-o temps are always in the 96 range and occasionally drop down into the high 95's. I definitely think you should have your thyroid checked. Are you tired a lot? Cold? There are tons of symptoms. I also used to have daily headaches.

I've been taking 1-3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day and it has raised my temperatures some this cycle!

Post-o temps are in the 97 range. They are normally 97.2-97.5 but this cycle I've had them stay around 97.7 the past few days!

I have always used a basal body thermometer. You can get them at walmart, walgreens, and almost any pharmacy. I always used the good neighbor pharmacy bbt but just bought one called reli-on and it is good too. I've also heard good things about BD brand. Digital ones work but these are more sensitive and accurate and help detect thermal shift. I know some people have a huuuge obvious shift but which my thyroid issues I sometimes don't so I personally like a bbt.

Thank you ladies for all your helpful information. I've ordered a BBT off Amcal website that should be here soon. I'm in a small town in Australia, so no wal-mart for me. And as I said the pharmacies only stock thermometres for children.
Thank you sweetmere, I've always been a bit scared about my thyriod as after my mum gave birth to me her thyriod problem come out of the woodwork. I'll discuss this with my doctor when I see her next.

--

Welcome Mrs. Eddie :)

--

Sorry to hear about the bfn, hopefully the cutting down of sugar will help.

Well that test was a huge waste! AF arrived today, so either I did ovulate after all or I had an anovulatory cycle. Onwards & upwards!

AF has arrived today! Which means I did ovulate two weeks ago, which is what I suspected at the time. We didn't dtd then, but that is a good thing seeing as I'm doing the insurance and we kind of have to postpone any baby-making til the end of June. But its nice to know I had two clear signs of ovulation. I've never looked for signs before so I'll be looking for them in the coming cycle and then hopefully we can get it on in July! I'm going to put a little pressure on dh and tell him if I don't get pregnant in July or August then we'll have to pay for the insurance for a second year. That should get him going!

starting 2WW for baby #2. our LO is 8 months old so she will be a good age if baby 2 becomes. unfortunately this time around i have more hurtles, as in i now have high BP from late preeclampsia with DD,also, my kidney functions aren't the best anymore. all on top of type 1 diabetes.
But, we are hopeful as I never thought we would be blessed with DD. Currently 2-3 DPO I believe, not trying to symptom spot, but hard not to as i feel exactly like when i was pregnant before. we were not exactly trying yet for another. but, we would like to have another soon

Well I am on CD17 now. No idea if I've ovulated or if I will anytime soon. I was really... lubricated.... down there on CD 10 or so and we BD, and then once more since then, but I'm not stressing about it overall. It is what it is! Will just try to BD semi regularly and hope for the best. I've been doing fairly well with the (no) sugar, an my (bfing) son has started sleeping 10 hr stretches, AND I'm cutting out his lunch feed, so we'll see if I ovulate sooner or not!

Sending lots of baby :dust: to all you lovely ladies (I seem to be a good luck charm, a few of my bnb friends seem to be getting their bfp's this cycle)

hi everyone we were just married in feb and were preventing a baby but i hated it!!!! then i spoke up and we are now ntnp. we have an almost 3 yr old already. the only thing i have takin was soy last month just to get me to ovulate and have a normal cycle since i dont usually ovulate on my own now. i am enjoying the married life so much more just letting things go natural. i dont want my kids to be to far apart and my daughter is amazing with other kids / babies.

Hi guys. For those of you who remember me... TTC has now stopped. I'm now a single mummy again and to be honest in a much happier place in life. It was tough to begin with but things are getting better :)

Hope everyone is well xxx

So sorry to hear that steffy, but glad you are in a better place.

i am new to this and ask that you be kind if i am not using the proper educate :winkwink:

my DH and i have a 3 year old DD. we have not been preventing per say except the pull and pray method. we were going to try and wait out the real not preventing untill Aug Sept since thats when the timing would be more ideal.

today is CD49!! and no AF and BFN? LMP was 4/30 lasted my regular 4 days and now she is no where to be seen. i have been having cramps (just like AF announcing cramps) tender nipples and nausea so i tested like a normal person would! i got BNF at CD 43,46 and 49. i am not sure what is going on :wacko: i have not been on the pill in years so its not that. i have a annual GYN appointment on friday and hope to either get my BFP AF or some answers!

anyone have anything like this happen beforE?:dohh:

Jeansvz, sorry I have not had that type of cycle before. I really hope you get some answers from your doctor or a BFP!

I have but I have pcos. The other thing is that maybe you're not producing high enough levels yet. I know it'd be late but anything is possible. I once worked with a woman who was opposite you. Could never get pregnant but always peed positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->