NTNP #2, any buddies?

Tomorrow is CD49. I keep going back and forth as to whether or not I think I ovulated, but right now I'm thinking "no". I plan to test in the morning just in case though, since we're moving and a used test will mean one less thing to finish packing up! I'll just go ahead and report it as a bfn, as I'm not expecting anything. I'll let you know otherwise!

Good luck with the move and the test hun?!xx

Hello everyone.
Prewarning I mainly come on here via mobile while breastfeeding my son.
I'm in the ntnp boat but would prefer to not fall pregnant until end of next month when my boy is 2.

Hey ladies hope your all doing well. My AF is due any time between tomorrow and next Monday as not exactly sure when I O. I am sure it was a 2 or 3 day window. Nothing to really report I had lower back yesterday but this could be normal pre menstrual. I am just going to wait and see. :coffee::dust::dust::dust: to all

So I was naughty today - I found an HPT that expired 2013 (left over from TTC 2011) so I peed on it and only got 1 line. Going to test tomorrow with a FR

Bear family please keep us posted with your testing. I have old test from TCC 2012 but they expire in few months will check when I get home. Will only test next week if I don't get AF.

Hopefully it will be different next week. How many dpo are you?

I'm on CD34 and still no sign of AF. But if I did ovulate this past weekend then it will still be another week or so. I'm really torn about when I want to get pregnant. On the one hand I want it to happen asap so I know we're going to have number two. But dh has agreed we can take out extra insurance for me with maternity benefits so I can give birth in an expat hospital. All the insurers have a waiting period so if we bought it now I have to wait ten months to claim benefits. So I need to wait a few months before I get pregnant. My first labour and delivery was very traumatic for me so I do need to wait. But its so hard to be patient!

No idea; came off implanon in December and no cycles. Had a weird menstrual bleed started 15th April which may have been bought on by the morning after pill (condom came off inside me and we panicked). Had a weird one day brown (colour of poo) heavy bleed around the 6th May which was a week after some unprotected bding.

So I have no idea where I'm up to in my cycle.

The reason I'm convinced I need to test is that with Bear I fell pregnant first cycle off bcp after my cycle had been missing for a few weeks. And I also had a really bad flu I couldn't shake just before my first faint positive. I'm currently got a flu I can't shake.

To add turmoil the FR I used this morning dye was activated and I wished I'd paid more attention to it :(

I'm on CD34 and still no sign of AF. But if I did ovulate this past weekend then it will still be another week or so. I'm really torn about when I want to get pregnant. On the one hand I want it to happen asap so I know we're going to have number two. But dh has agreed we can take out extra insurance for me with maternity benefits so I can give birth in an expat hospital. All the insurers have a waiting period so if we bought it now I have to wait ten months to claim benefits. So I need to wait a few months before I get pregnant. My first labour and delivery was very traumatic for me so I do need to wait. But its so hard to be patient!

The extra insurance would help - my friend was treated like a queen because of her insurance.

No idea; came off implanon in December and no cycles...

So I found out why my pregnancy tests were negative. Used an expired ovulation test and it came up positive.

Question: When do I test? Is it 14 days from today?

Attachments

• Ovulation Test22.05.14.jpg
    Ovulation Test22.05.14.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
:hugs: Cormackgirl so sorry me too
Bear family I agree with No doubt, 14 to 16 days you be good to go.

Well AF came yesterday :nope: but on a positive side the last 2 cycles have been 28 days so I have regulated so trying to keep positive.
My partner will be away over the next 4 months so likely to miss my O days so we agreed to NTNP again in September. I will check in on you ladies and you should all be preggers when I am ready to start again.all the best xx

Sorry about AF ladies. Good luck on the next cycle (or in Sept).

:hugs: Cormackgirl so sorry me too
Bear family I agree with No doubt, 14 to 16 days you be good to go.

Well AF came yesterday :nope: but on a positive side the last 2 cycles have been 28 days so I have regulated so trying to keep positive.
My partner will be away over the next 4 months so likely to miss my O days so we agreed to NTNP again in September. I will check in on you ladies and you should all be preggers when I am ready to start again.all the best xx

A regular cycle is a good sign, would have been better to have that positive sign :flow:
4 more months to save money and 4 more months have your little one getting a bit bigger; both are helpful when you do finally full pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->