NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I remember when I was early pregnant with Leo my stomach muscle were so sore like id done 100 sit ups :haha: Never had back pain til much later on like 20+ wks. My cramp was soo bad on the 20th, all I could do was cling onto my pregnancy support pillow as the shape supported my stomach. when are you thinking you might be due AF?

Seriously??? My stomach is the worst but it's not low abdominal pain it's all over! Especially when I'm hungry them I feel sick, during writing this post I've took a dizzy spell :( defo think I'm in for something!! I'm thinking of testing in 2 weeks if she's not been, I've been taking agnus castus to try and regulate my cycle xx

Sorry for the AF!

I still haven't had a postpartum AF.

I've had EWCM for weeks, so weird. Talked to husband, said if I want another we should start dtd. I told him he's the one that keeps talking condoms, he said, yeah, but I haven't taken any out. I was like ok... So looks like we're BOTH finally onboard with NTNP.

I told him I was hoping I was pregnant (cause I got a cold sore and the last 8 cold sores I had were while I was pregnant!) and I was sad I wasn't. Seemed to mean more to him than just I'm ready for another!

Early pregnancy for me was light cramps, cold sore, and BLOATING (like a 3 inch difference from morning to evening-my work pants weren't fitting by the end of the day). I've been bloating lots, but not pregnant so far...

Here's hoping ladies! I'm worried I'm going to run out of my ic, lol, I think I only have like 15 left!!

I have no tests, and the reason? Coz I'm a poas addict lol!!! I am also bloating but I think it's more to do with eating too much lol! Xx

:) I ordered a bunch (i think 50) when we started using condoms as they can be "unreliable" so I could test every friday that way if I did fall pregnant I wouldn't be too far gnoe by the time I found out. Since we stopped using condoms I have tested WAY too much cause I'm a POAS addict too. I bought 50 opks and started poas with those...but they were so negative for a week or two and I got over it. I don't want to test everyday turns out. I'll probably start up again with those though.

Your supposed to do the opks 10 days into the cycle I think (never used them) I'm just gonna wait and buy like 2 at a time, coz I know I would constantly test like twice a day just to make sure lol x

I don;t know when my cycle starts though as I haven't had an AF yet.... So I was going to test once a day till i git it figured out. but since i don't have af yet i doubt i'm ovulating...

Ahhh I see, y not save some and test every second day, I'm sure you get a few positives in a row up until ov x

Glad your OH is fully onboard now!

I can see I'm in good company with POAS addicts, I was very tempted yesterday morning until I realised AF had arrived, glad I didn't now!

I've got 5 tests in stock and am going to be a little less addicted than last time! I know I will end up using one at 4 or 5 dpo though :dohh:

Lol you can't help it they just sit shouting test lol!!! There should be a helpline for us poas addicts!!!
I'm just back from the doctors and I have inflammation of the small intestine :( explains my pain lol! Xx

oh no! I hope you feel better soon.

The agency has just rang me about that job because they were offering a wage bracket of £12-£15,000pa and I told them I would need the higher end as it's actually less than I was on before going to uni and apparently they want to pay me £14,000 and they want a guarantee I won't be looking for other jobs.

I was honest and said look it's less than I was on before going to uni, I need to pay childcare costs and it still be worth going to work and I want to move house in the next 2 years. So I said if I get £15k I would take the job BUT I can't guarantee I won't leave if I get a better offer. I spent 5 years working for a company thinking about the companies needs and not my own and it got me nowhere.

Obviously she doesn't know about our plan to TTC and I think tbh I'm just going to temp, then there is no guilt if I do get pregnant and I can still qualify for maternity allowance from the government and look for my ideal job when the kids are a bit older.

Aww I hope they up the salary for you, no point in taking steps backwards!, quite right I say!! When will they get back to you? Ad thanks hun xx

No idea when they will get back to me, I think they had already made up their minds! It's nice that they said they want me though :) not been having much luck on the job front.

I've been bleeding heavy today, I usually have heavy periods but nothing like this. I know it's probably just because I've come off the pill but I don't remember bleeding this much last time, it's like just after I gave birth. :shrug:

wow mummy1985 that's not cool about the bleeding! Hopefully it will end soon!
Also, sorry the job wont meet you on the pay. It is good to be wanted, but I know what you mean about the guilt of leaving for maternity.

Best things comes to those who wait <3 im sure a better offer will come along for you!
Oh dear sorry about the bleeding, hope the witch goes away soon! Get some chocolate and snuge infront of the tv, always a pick me up :) x

I just got really excited..........this time (well not exactly right now as oh will be at work) but this time next week we will be trying for a baby!!!!

Any news for you yet??

Thats a positive way to see thing, will you be temping or using opks? Feel free to tell me to sod of and not be nosey lol!!

I will have had my implant out for 3 weeks on Monday (Stevens 4th birthday hehe) but no with as of yet, I just want to know what's going on, i still have Ewcm every other day so no idea what's going on I'm gonna test a week on monday if the witch hasn't shown up by then x

I won't do anything this time round just leave it to chance to be honest. We will dtd every 2-3 days from 3rd feb-10th and see what happens. If it doesn't happen then I will start thinking about tests etc, don't want to stress myself out worrying about too much.

You are being very patient, I'd have POseveralS's by now! Haha

Haha we've DTD almost every 2nd day since my implant came out and twice the other day as I realised that I actually had a sex drive again :haha:!!! Awe I know but I'm pretty sure I will get a bfn! So I'm gonna hold it out till then (as hard as it is) I keep going to the loo to see if I've had a visitor haha!! X

iv already POAS :blush: The one I got said that it can detect from 10 days after ov and its 9 days. all negatives mind. A shadow on one that looked like a little 2nd line but I think that was just a shadow/ evap line :shrug: Im going to just wait til the first week of February when Im due on and see if AF comes, good luck to you girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->