NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Oh my word I just want this AF-visit to be over. I'd forgotten how much they SUCK.

Yes starlit they are horrible. :hugs: Hopefully yours will be over soon!

I'm doing ok. After AF left I've been a bit better. Last week I had a lot of problems with my anger as I was just bitter at the world since AF decided to show. This week I've been very emotional. I guess I just have too much on my plate. We haven't decided if we're trying this month or not yet. I talked to OH about it and asked him to think about it and see what he wants. If he's not here when I give birth I'll be alone in the hospital other than DS and I have to take care of him as well. So we'll see what happens in the next week or two. How are you doing?

We had the same problem, steven might not be here for the birth in May so in that case I will be asking my mum or my best mate to come with me, he's gutted but I promised to film it for him. There's nothing worse than when the witch shows her horrid face :hugs: hope you're ok! I'm fine thanks, got my scan date through yesterday and its for the 26th of this month :) xx

Either today or tomorrow is O-day :happydance: (today according to my chart, tomorrow according to my ticker)

Either today or tomorrow is O-day :happydance: (today according to my chart, tomorrow according to my ticker)

Don't want to worry you or anything, but just wanted to warn you that your cycle may not go straight back to what it used to be, so don't be disheartened if that happens. Of course I hope this isn't the case for you, but since my cycles returned when LO was 20 months (4 months ago now) my cycles have been all over the place (44, 37 and 24 days so far in that order) and it seems that my luteal phase (based on using OPKs) last month was only 7 days:nope:

So again, I really hope this won't be the case for you, but thought I should warn you in case. Do you temp or use OPKs to track O at all, or are you basing your ticker on you pre-pregnancy cycles?

Good luck and lets hope you don't need to deal with AF again for another couple of years:babydust:

I'm guessing I Ov'd yesterday, and not when the chart or ticker said :haha: luckily we BD'd last night!
Thinking I'm in the TWW now but not going to stress about it or even really think about it :thumbup:

I got a super positive OPK last night and this morning. I'll check it again tonight. But the test line is darker than the control line. We bd'ed today and he wants to again tonight. But doesn't know I have a positive OPK and I'm not sure about trying or not. At this point since we bd'ed today it is a possibility but I found the most beautiful wedding gown and I really want to be able to wear it. I also want to have our LO. But with how stressed I've been this month I'm betting it probably wouldn't happen anyways. I told him since I found my dress I really want to wait a couple months, not only for that but I really want him here when our LO is born. So I guess we'll see what happens.

Hope everyone is well!!

Starlit, good luck and I hope you get your two pink lines this month!!

Ahh I bet now that you wanna hang off a bit then It will happen! Good luck jjsmom and I really hope you get what you want!

Oooh starlit goodluck in the TWW! I shall have everything crossed for you! Xx

Hello, how are you feeling? I'm almost 11 weeks pp and have definitely begun ovulating despite exclusively breastfeeding. Our niece was born 4-5 weeks ago and has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis so at this point dh and I don't know if we will be having more kids. Cf is a double recessive genetic mutation so if both of us carry the gene (4% of whites have it), our kids have a 25% chance of having cf. I had a blood test a few days ago and will have results in a couple weeks. If I'm negative we wil be fine. If not, dh will be tested too.

Anyway thats where we stand on the ntnp front for now...

Ahh sorry to hear that gardens! One of my friends has CF and she has it quite bad! I hope you and OH tests come back negative, best of luck to you xx

Why is it the month you want to wait you get this.... LOL! I'm 10dpo this is evening urine. I wanted to see if it was still there like this mornings!

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
Congrats!! Happened to me that way too! The cycle I was really interested to see when af arrived because I'd been traveling a bunch and my temps were crazy was the cycle I got my bfp with my daughter. :)

Thanks! It hasn't sunk in yet. Waiting to see those really dark pink frer lines! Have to go pick the frer tomorrow!

Ahhhhhhh congrats jjsmom!!! That's darker than my first bfp was, you should have lovely lines on that frer! Happy and healthy 9 months too you :D! Please stick around so we can stalk you lol xx

Congratulations JJsmum, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :) how are things going with you stevensmummy? I'm doing well, we have our 20 week gender scan tomorrow afternoon so very excited and a bit nervous about that! Will be so nice to know though as I will finally be able to SHOP!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->