NTNP#3... anyone else :D lets buddy up!

A friend of mine does the same sethsmummy. She has irregular cycles so she does 2-3 a day to see when she can track, whereas myself I usually do one a day but that's only because I have never struggled to get pregnant. Xx

After some analysis with a fee friends..im now in tww :) lol....

Very excited for you mojo. I'm just waiting for my bfp to go and AF to show up and then we are TTC again x

Oh good luck mojo!!
I got my final bfn for this cycle (af due in 2 days so I should of gotten a positive if I was :( )
Steffy I'm sorry I didn't read back, your bfp to go?

I had a miscarriage a week ago Hun. I was about 6-7 weeks gone. My pregnancy tests are still showing a strong bfp and before hubby and I can start trying again my hormones have to drop to 0 and my AF needs to hurry up and come x

I had a miscarriage a week ago Hun. I was about 6-7 weeks gone. My pregnancy tests are still showing a strong bfp and before hubby and I can start trying again my hormones have to drop to 0 and my AF needs to hurry up and come x

awww hun im so so sorry :hugs:

I really hope you can start trying again and get a sticky bean really quickly <3

Missymojo :D i cant wait.. i hope you get your bfp.. and i hope to be joining you in the TWW soon

:hugs: steffy

Ive been having some freaky vivid dreams the last few nights :/

I am so sorry Hun I hope it regulates soon so you can start trying again

Pretty sure AF started today quite heavily. Was cramping all day yesterday. I don't think it's linked to the MC anymore, fresh new cycle I suppose. Xx

hope everyone had a happy easter :D

my opks on 6th were strong, but its now clear that i have just ovulated :D

1601421_523827441059773_3310728410073226795_n.jpg

Hey ladies!!
Missy yayy for ov!!

I had OH home for Easter so was in my glory, AF visited the day before he went back so we are out for another cycle, get him home again in 4 weeks time, eek almost lewis first birthday! What a quick year!
Hope you're all well x

I am pregnant!! We DTD once this month and it's been our lucky month! Xx

CD1 :) This is a good thing . Fresh cycle
and im free to drink over the bank holiday :)

Congrats young mama!!

Missy yayy for a new cycle! Fingers crossed this is your month!

AFM Steven has been home. Like a week before my cycles start so past O so nothing going on here

Hope you're all well x

God I'm so broody! Had a dream last night that I was preggers, was getting an ultrasound and the cord was in the way but after a little shake we seen it was a girl!!

Making my broodiness really strong lol!

How is everyone?

im just after af, and feeling ok :D
got opks and FRERs on order from ebay, (cheapest prices ive seen :D)
hada nice weekend with the boys & family, and now its back to normal.
time to get cracking with getting things sorted for our move back to newcastle area in the new yr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->