NTNP#3... anyone else :D lets buddy up!

Ahh sorry you didny enjoy yourself much :( nothing worse than when you can't get comfortable you just know wwon't enjoy yourself, hope today is better for you!!

I spent the bells with the inlaws was in bed for 1am! X

stevensmummy if i remember right i had it at the end of december. D:

well iv had the implant twice before and had no problems with it whatsoever but this time round i was mrs hyde too! my moods were all over the place and i couldnt cope with it lol. aww wish my cycles were that regular.. im still waiting on a proper period! I have a cyst on my left ovary though so that could also be messing things up a bit.

MgreenM haha i so know thats going to happen to me but as long as they are healthy i dont mind. congrats on the approval to adopt a pug.. haha i love their little squashed up faces! my man was like yours.. he actually had a full blown strop because our 1st was a boy lol.. he was in a mood for a whole 2 days after our gender scan :haha: so sorry you didnt have a good night new years hun.

shootingstarz and becky hey :hi: shotting i hope you can get your little boy! and becky dont panic.. there are plenty of women being first ti
prents in their 40s so your way ahead of them.

Im not tracking anything.. i was going to try opks but id need a tonne of them since i dont know how long my cycle is or anything like that. so would cost far too much. im just going to test every 3 months and not worry about it inbetween.
New year in this house consisted of me going to bed at 10 and trying to get the boys to sleep too lol. my family had a bit of a bad end to 2013.. if your all in the uk you might have seen on the news the family who had to be airlifted from a farm?? well that was my brother in law and my neices and nephews. theyv just gone back into their house today and thankfully the damage isnt too bad they just need to replace carpets and they lost any toys/clothes that were on the floor. well anything that was on the floor really. xxx

Sethsmummy: I am so sorry to hear that your family has had such a rough time! I hope that 2014 will bring much more happiness to you and your family.

Have you all temp'd and used opks in the past? Charting your temp doesn't seem like it would be too bad, but the opks seem like they would tedious and probably more stressful for me. Plus I don't think DH would like it if I said "Honey, I'm ovulating, we should have sex." LOL.

Where is everyone from? I know Sethsmummy is in the UK. I am in Maryland, USA. I had to look up what "strop" meant :winkwink: I am in a much better mood today, I always do better with structure, routine, and just relaxing activities.

Aww sethsmommy im sorry for your families rough time over the holidays. Bet they glad to get into the new year! Sending love and prayers to all of you.

Nope i dont use opks or temp. My memory is terrable and i know i would mess up timing and stuff so theres no point in me doing it. I know when i O because i get ewcm ..but yeah my hubbys reaction would be comical if i told him that too mgreenm!! Lol

Im a brit born and raised but moved to usa to be with hubby for 5 years or so now. Currently in Texas... military wife though so moving is the only constant 8)

Can I join in.
Plan is to wean nathan from boob by end feb then implant out and take it from there.

Im 27. Hubby is almosy 26. Army wife here too.

Hey girls.
How are we all doing today?
Ive spent the day acting as referee lol

Baby event starts at asda next week :)

Hey girls.
How are we all doing today?
Ive spent the day acting as referee lol

Baby event starts at asda next week :)

Ooh fun times! Hehe. Im doing ok just getting hit with exhaustion lately .. so tired all the time urgh.

AF is due for me tomorrow so we will see if she makes an appearance this month. Hubby is back to work now. Just put a roast in the oven for when he comes home. Terriaky pork, mmm

That sounds yum

Both my boys are finally sleeping so im going to find something to watch on netflix and curl up in bed and hubby on duty tonight.

That sounds yum

Both my boys are finally sleeping so im going to find something to watch on netflix and curl up in bed and hubby on duty tonight.

Ooh i love netflix. Idk if your netflix hss it but usa one has a series called once upon a time... really great stuff! But i am a total nerd too so that could just be me .. lol!

I liked the first series. But cant get ibto second.
Im giving mercy a try but im not getting into it...
But then im not sure what im in the mood for....

ooooo i love once upon a time! BUT even better than that NCIS is back on soon! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol

Hey how is everyone? Sorry ive been a bit awol lol! OH left to go back on the 5th, managed to DTD but I dont think I o till around 14/15 so no 'whoopsies' for us tgis time.

Lewis has been ill! Had him at a&e last night, his Temp spiked and he started developing a purple rash, needless to say I sh*t myself! Luckily its just a viral infection, vessels popping and swelling were causing the rash. Poor boy ended up like a pin cusion but got home late last night. Sleeping seems to be working wonders from him.

How are you all?

Hope lewis is better soon.

ive had baby on the brain 24/7
But need to wean Nathan first.

Is he ebf? Have your cycles not returned?

Hes still unwell but not as badas he was tthank goodness!

Any plans for over the weekend? X

Im still breastfeeding. The combo of implant and bfing means my last period was 2010 haha. Ive been pregnant or breastfeeding ever since

No weekend plans. Hubby on guard today ans sunday

Im slightly jealous lol! I was looking forward to being af free for a while but she came back 4 month pp despite ebf lol! X

Do you mind if i tag along too? I have been waiting for DH to get on board with trying for baby number 3, but he's been dragging his heels for a looooong time. Like 2 years since i wanted to start trying.

To be honest i still don't know where we're at. Our last discussion ended with us both saying that we want one thing (me a baby, him no more babies), but both of us know that if the other of us got our way life wouldn't end and we would be okay with it. We use withdrawal for our contraceptive method, but for probably the last 4 out of 6 months DH has not pulled out over O time at least once each month.

I don't want to start saying we're NTNP for definite, because we've not said that we are, but i'm thinking that since DH knows how i feel and he's not been that amazing at pulling out, then maybe he's at least not as bothered about preventing, even if he's not completely come around to the idea.

Now of course i am worried that we won't end up being able to conceive! If we have hit O 4 times and not got pregnant... BUT that was only one DTD each O time each month. When we are actually TTC we do it TONS.

We have two kiddos already aged 5 and 3 and two that passed away as babies. I've had 4 c-sections, but they said i would be good for another after my last one. I breastfed both my kids til 12 months and 16 months. I work part time from home and i'm into photography and vampire fiction. :D

Oh, and I'm around 10dpo and testing negative on peesticks much to my dismay. :(

Welcome sausages.

its hard when theres no clesr path.My hubby wasnt overly keeb on trying for a baby with 1 or 2 but he also wasnt keen on preventing when I stopped birth ccontrol ... and then once pregnant he was chuffed to bits.but didn't get overly excited until they were born.

((Hugs))

Im still waiting for an mri apt to cone through before I book implant removal. I dont want to be having mri in early preg and ive beeen fighting for this mri since sept so I dont want to delay it either...

Littlest is still fondly attatched to my boobs .. hes loaded with cold so off his solids. So startung the weaning is delayed until hes better

Stevensmummy- ive had tiny bits of spotting here n there since 2010, with the exception of post partum bleeding ive been period free... its been lovely but I was soo funny watching mw try and date me from last period when preg wirh littlest

Thanks MissyMojo! :) That's the thing isn't it, we both know that once baby is here he will love it just as much as the other two. It's just convincing him to stop trying to plan everything to the far end of a fart and just go with it. lol!

Well, AF came for me this afternoon and we will avoid this coming cycle as DS's birthday is mid-October. Then i would be happy for a mid-November baby, but avoid a xmas baby and avoid a January baby as DD's birthday is in January. Not much excitement for the next few months then! Not until May anyway!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->