NTNP#3... anyone else :D lets buddy up!

pretty please may I join you all?!?!
we have been trying since Christmas 2012 and unfortunately had a mmc in Oct 2013 but are a strong family and already have 1 DD who's 21 months.
We aren't timing when we should be dtd, just hoping to get lucky sometime soon :-D xoxo

Hi Happy! :) I'm new too. Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you get really lucky with a sticky bean soon. xx

Hey ladies,

I'd love to join too! I'm ntnp no.3! I'm still feeding indigo and stopped the mini pill just over 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping it's similar to my little boy as I stopped taking the pill when he was 6 months and AF showed her face 6 weeks later. In between my babies I had a molar pregnancy with chemo and then a mc so I'm hoping we will fall soonish and all is well.

Sorry if I ask questions that have already been asked but I have a memory like a sieve! How are you all?

Xxx

Wishing you luck on ur ntnp journey xx

My baby turned one on sunday :)

Still waiting for mri apt to come si still technically wtntnp lol

Missy why do you need an MRI? If you don't mind me asking? Happy birthday to your bubba xxx

I have a hereditary disability and they need to check my spine etx tolook for tell tale markers to help diagnose my eldest

I see. Hope all goes ok with the MRI. I had one when I had my molar.... Didn't like it much!!!

Xxx

Hi all we are NTNP for #3 after much discussion my oh has agreed that he doesn't want to be in his 70s when the kids are in their 20s as he is 35, I am 25.

We weren't exactly careful using the pull out method after DS was born and since then we have decided to not bother with BC. I did take a test the other day which was negative but I haven't started my cycles again yet, I am combi feeding so am aware it could happen at anytime.

I am quite glad as I had a touch of endometritis after the birth of DS and even though it was treated I'm worried it may have affected me, totally irrational I know bad infections can be quite common but hey worrying is something I've always done haha

Miss nurse have you any signs of AF returning? I finished my pill just over 3 weeks ago so I'm just waiting! Trying to bd as much as I can just encase! Sorry to hear about the endometriosis I think it's natural to worry. I had a molar and mc before I fell with indie so I still have a worry about a repeat but I have my fingers crossed!

Xxx

How is everyone getting on :)! I've booked flights to go spend valentines weekend with OH and I think it's round about when I will 'Ov' see how things go :D! X

well ive booked implant removal :) 13th feb :D

Hope you have a lovely valentines

Hi all! :)

We are currently NTNP #3.

My youngest is 17 months.
We are on the fence on having a 3rd because OH is getting old! Let's just say our age difference is a bit on the extreme side and many people would most likely frown upon it.

I'm also starting school soon and I know once I start school, that will basically be the, "we're done trying" flag... Because once I graduate OH will deffinately be too old to be trying for anymore children... Won't want him being in his 70,s when baby is in his/her 20's either.

Best wishes everyone! :)

No real sign if cycles returning yet, I am combi feeding but really only giving one bottle last thing at night so majority breast feeding still. Had a few cramps and a slight lower back ache but nothing else yet

Hiya ladies may I join u me and dh have just decided after alot of arm twisting from me to ntnp after I finish my pill in 4 days! I have two boys one just turned 3 the other is 8 months. Im really desperate for another I cant think of anything else I never had this broody feelings till 18 months after ds1 and I just got pregnant 6weeks after deciding to but this time ive been broody since ds2 was born.
This will be our last baby and I really want him/her now to complete our family!! Even though have 2 boys I would like another although either would be very loved.

my mum is getting marries july 2015 so I dont want to be pregnant anytime after march 2015 so doesnt really give us much time but I caught 1st month with both other kids so hoping for same this time of it doesnt happen then we will stop trying around may this year and start again after my mums wedding. Im excited but scared of small age gap

Mamma out kiddies are pretty close in age! We usually fall preggo swiftly to! I'm breastfeeding and stopped the mini pill 4 weeks ago. Fingers crossed you catch your eggy quick.

Missnurse I'm fully breastfeeding 3-4 feeds a day. Finished my pill so hoping AF will show her face soon! I've been cramping too!

Sour skittle as long as your happy what does an age gap matter. Hope you fall soon.

Missy yay to implant being taken out!

Xxx

so happy to find this thread!

i'd love to join, please! we're NTNP for a live baby #3 (we have one :angel:, a 26 month old, and an 11 month old). We thought we were done with 2 live kiddos, but, as of a week ago, decided to NTNP and leave things open for a bit. We're not going to TTC, and I'm considering dropping charting so as not to cheat. :haha:

anyway, hi, ladies! :wave:

Hey fides! Sorry to hear about your angel. Hugs! First time round I didn't know much so we just had sex..... With my molar, mc and indigo I used opks so this time we are just taking it as it comes. Maybe when indie is 1 and nothing has happened I may bust those bad boys out again! Hehe!

Good to chat to you all.

Just wondering how your previous births went? Many peeps tell me your third messes about?! Hmmmm......

Xxx

hey were ntnp #3 as of next friday when ill be 21 days post partum

so broody after ds was born xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back