NTNP#3... anyone else :D lets buddy up!

Course we don't mind lol, if you catch fast there will be a really close age gap... Which is awesome, there's 10 month between my brother and I and we are so close :)!

How is everyone been? I found out last week I'm gonna have to move house soon yayyyyy, not! Kinda glad I'm a bit laid back because I didn't bother to unpack everything when I moved last year lol always a bonus.

Hiya anyone else waver between really broody and thinking they r crazy. Ds2 has kept me up all night and I think wow im crazy adding amother one to the chaos but I still really wamt one more baby to complete our family and id rather do it sooner than later.

Other news af has arrived which means we will soon be ntnp. Ive started taking folic acid nearly forgot till walked past it while doing food shop

Mammy I must remember to get some folic acid! I keep forgetting. Great news on AF! I do t worry much...... I'd rather do it while I'm in the swing of waking up.

Stevensmummy where are you moving? How are you?

Xxx

Right now im thinking its gonna b insane adding a 3rd. Me and both boys have terrible colds. A 3rd lo to look after would b hard... but then its hard tolook after any number of kids when u just want to go bk to bed urself!!

Yes right when I'm doing the night feeds I think I'm crazy but I know it'll all be worth it and it'll all fall into place xx

I think those first days are crazy but once your in a routine I'm sure we will make it work xxx

I think id rather just keep going woth night feeds than have a break amd have to start all again that would def be worse I dont sleep much now so may aswell do it now lol

Yeah i told DH id hate to start all over again after this! We're in a moving train might aswell speed it up lol x

In the next 3 month it's looking like, looking forward to the stress lol!! I'm good thanks, was expecting full blown af to start on the 30th, started spotting but nothing much has come of it, I'm usually really heavy and it's still spotting very strange cycle :/! Tested tho and bfn so not sure what's going on, how is everyone else? X

My cold is actually tonsillitis so im miserable.
Mummyhood is amazing 99.9% of the time. Til ur unwell, then you wish you were 14 again and could stay in bed and have ur mum look after u lol

smear day tomorrow. Yuk but necessary.

11days til implant out!!

Yeah I'd rather do the whole night thing in one go!

Stevensmummy are you moving far? We moved a few months ago and it's pretty crazy with two little ones. Strange about your cycle? Hmmmm?!? Just a dodgy one?!?

Missy boo to bring poorly! And yes I miss those days were you could lay in bed and feel sorry for yourself! Haha! Yuk to smear but yay to implant out!

I'm 5 weeks after stopping the pill..... Come on AF! Wanna know where I am!

Xxx

Hi there ladies, I am new to the site. Looking for some support and thoughts of others. I have 2 of my own 5 and 3, and a step son who is just under 3. Anyways the hubby and I haven't been actively trying but not preventing. We would both be happy to have another baby. However after a year and a half of unprotected, I haven't fallen pregnant.
My cycle is regular, 28 days on the dot. I had surgery last month to corrected a retroverted uterus and removed a few cysts and scar tissue due to my past two c-sections. Surgery went well, I am recovering well. However a couple do of times me and the hubby broke the 6 week surgery rule.
Now I'm sitting here 3 days late for my period which never happens. Im having that oh so familiar feeling that I had early on with both of my pregnancies...... Horrible cramping about a week ago. Light cramping on and off since. I was sure i was getting my period early now I'm wondering if it's coming at all. Or is this just from the surgery? I know he didn't do any scraping or anything that should prevent my period from coming. I know the simple answer is to take a hpt but I'm almost scared too. Now that I'm late I'd really like for it to be positive.

Thanks for reading any thoughts or advice would be most welcome.

Do any of you ladies remember how long after birth AF arrived? I'm thinking of waiting for first normal AF before NTNP? Just for dating purposes really because if I fell first month if probably have no clue when to test or how far along I'd be xx

Hey fides! Sorry to hear about your angel. Hugs! First time round I didn't know much so we just had sex..... With my molar, mc and indigo I used opks so this time we are just taking it as it comes. Maybe when indie is 1 and nothing has happened I may bust those bad boys out again! Hehe!

thanks; :hugs: for yours losses. I used opks i think with DS1 (just can't remember), but also not doing that this time around.

hey were ntnp #3 as of next friday when ill be 21 days post partum

so broody after ds was born xx

wow! that's exciting!

Hiya anyone else waver between really broody and thinking they r crazy.

oh, absolutely!!! :haha:

Do any of you ladies remember how long after birth AF arrived? I'm thinking of waiting for first normal AF before NTNP? Just for dating purposes really because if I fell first month if probably have no clue when to test or how far along I'd be xx

I think it's different between women, and with each birth - with one of my kids it was like 7-8 weeks; with the other it was several months. One of my friends went a few years with no AF b/c she had a couple kids close in age.

I never waiting for af to return I just went on bcp at 6 week pp check sorry not much help.

Mommy I think you justneedto test that way you will know for sure. Let us know how you get on X

Youngmam I'm breast feeding and was on the mini pill till 5 weeks ago so I'm still waiting on AF. I've bought some ics so I can randomly test just enase we catch that first egg.

Xxx

ive not had an af since feb 2010!!

Pregnant. Then breastfeeding with implant then pregnant again after first month and now breastfeeding + implant again!

ive not had an af since feb 2010!!

Pregnant. Then breastfeeding with implant then pregnant again after first month and now breastfeeding + implant again!

Update.... I think the witch is on the way!!!!!! This morning I've had brown/red on wiping so fingers crossed ladies!

Xxx

at least you'll have dates to go by if it's AF, so that's good news, right? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->