NTNP after just having our baby girl..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hello! :) I was just wondering, is/has anyone else NTNP straight after having their baby? (Obviously waiting a little while for the bleeding/healing to finish)

Me and OH know that we want our next baby to be very close in age to our last one, but I am scared about what people will think/say.. Do I let that stop me? We've just said what will be, will be, so we're being very relaxed about it really! There's no rush, but it would be nice if it happened within the next year. :) Our next baby will be our last.

Also, I don't know how fertile I'll be? I'm unsure if it's true that you're extremely fertile after having a baby! I've heard a few people say it, but never a doctor etc.. How long did it take for your cycle to get back to normal? I've not had my first period yet, just the after bleeding from giving birth.

Tia for any replies! :) X

::hi: I'm in the same boat! Zodi is three weeks old and OH and I already are talking about a second. We only want two and would prefer to minimize the diaper phase of our life :haha:
People will judge no matter what you do... Don't let their notions stop you.

If you are BF you are not fertile for a few months at least. Otherwise you could be pregnant two months PP

Yea some people probably will judge but I've found that a lot of people surprisingly get it. My DS was 10 months old when we found out we were expecting our DD. We got pregnant 3rd cycle after stopping BFing. I love how close in age they are. They are already so close and play together. You should never let other peoples opinions stop you. Only you and your DH know what's best for your family and that's what you should go with.

We too are NTNP after just having a baby :) I'm breastfeeding, so not sure when I'll be fertile again. Good to see that there are others here in the same boat :hi:

We will be ntnp straight away too.

We've decided to go for it! Surprisingly, most of our family are really understanding about it, and can see why we want to. :) it's nice to know that others are in the same boat. Xx

Are you ladies breastfeeding or formula feeding? I'm hoping that since I'm breastfeeding we'll get a gap of one-and-a half to two years between babies. But if it happens sooner, or later, that'd be okay too :)

Im breastfeeding

I'm Breastfeeding- My LO is almost 5 months old and Daddy and I haven't been the best at using condoms properly. In fact I 'might' be pregnant again. I won't complain if I am- keeping them close in age will be a good for us. But it wasn't something I expected lol. I have had 2 cycles, and will be testing in a couple days myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->