NTNP baby number 2+? come chat here :D

Dunno what's gotten into DH since yesterday he has been trying to jump me at evry give opportunity, not that im complaining! :haha:

DH and I are in the middle - we are TTC but at the same time I am only charting - I have just come off my BC this month - I'm sure we will be TTC for a while as I was on my BC for 4 years!

Pristock230 - you may not TTC for as long as you think. I was on BC for 9 years and it only took us 11 months to conceive our first. Two of those months were before our wedding and there was no nookie going on so really it only took 9 months, which in the grand scheme of things isn't that long. I hope this journey ends quickly for you and that you get your BFP right away!

I was on bc for nearly 6 years and it only took us 5 months to conceive...so it can happen pretty fast! Plus there are those women who conceive while still on bc...so don't be too doubtful about getting a little bun in the oven quickly!! Good luck! :)

Wow ladies thanks so much for the feedback I really appreciate it! I don't think it will take too long but you never know either. I got pregnant with our daughter the 1st cyle after a miscarriage.

Hi ladies, we've been TTC for 2 cycles only for number 3 - very wanted until we started trying .............. now we're not so sure :( i wanted another so much, but now i look at babies and mums and think ... really? do i want to do that again? and we have so much freedom with our two (who are 5 & 7) does anyone else have doubts???

Welcome wildeone. I can see how starting over would be daunting after 5 years. I wish you well in your journey, where ever that path may take you. :thumbup:

my stepson was nearly 4 when DD was born, and for me that is a bit of an age gap. i know what you mean completely...we didnt have to tow around a stroller, werent having to buy diapers or special foods...he was just a little man and didnt require as much maintenance! (if you know what i mean...its just easier when theyre a bit older) thats why were are trying for the next one already..i want them to be close in age and not have gotten used to life sans diapers just to be thrown back into it! lol. also, my stepson loves his sister fundamentally, but he gets really annoyed with her and kind of taunts her sometimes when he is. i dont want to go through that again with the next. i hope you come to the decision that is right for you guys and are happy in whatever you decide! good luck!

My siblings and I are 10+ years apart. My brother was born when I was 10 and my sisters were born when I was 13 and 15. I definitely don't want that large of an age gap between my kids but I did love it when I was younger - I always wanted kids when I was younger so I loved that I was able to help raise my siblings!

And now my siblings are excited to become aunts and an uncle! (They're currently 17, 14, and 12)

Hiya :wave:

We are ntnp #4 for me #3 for my OH :) Kinda scary as i am 31 next month! Feeling a bit old to be doing it all over again, but seriously cant wait :lol: I came off the BCP this week, so waiting for my body to get itself sorted.

:flower:

hi ya , wooo hooo , i will be ntnp come friday , and like you just waiting for my body to get back in order ,
also got older kids oldest 9 be 10 when baby born
and im 31 . pretty much same story as u . lets hope we get our cycles in order soon and we could keep each other informe don how where getting on :happydance:

Hi ladies, we've been TTC for 2 cycles only for number 3 - very wanted until we started trying .............. now we're not so sure :( i wanted another so much, but now i look at babies and mums and think ... really? do i want to do that again? and we have so much freedom with our two (who are 5 & 7) does anyone else have doubts???

yes all tyhe time , :shrug: but i think of it like this , if i was done having babies i wouldnt even be considering another one , i wouldnt be on here every day , either . my boys are 9 and 3 , but , i have started thinking . ill now for sure when im done , xxx

Just posted the below and thought i'd update it here ...... Thanks ladies and i really really hope and pray you ALL get your :bfp: 's this month xxxxxxxxxxxx

.... unless we get a miracle this month i'm pretty sure we're out. What with shift work and a badly timed arguement we completely missed our fertile period ...:dohh:

But it seems its for the best ... TTC#3 was always a grey area for us ... it's been 5 years since having our last and we'd started romantically thinking about another ... we thought about it for months, our friends are having their firsts and it's all lovely and exciting so we poured over and over it and decided to go for it - that's why i ended up here. But since TTC i've been looking at babies and mothers and thinking 'really? do i want to do all that again?' DH was, at first, against the idea but i did such a good job of convincing him another baby was for us, he was really really up for another one.

But after 2 cycles i'm seriously doubting all this and we've both decided to stop trying..... :shrug: I just want to stay thank you to all of you who've been so helpful and friendly - i'll stick around until AF arrives but i know that if i'm to be truely happy with our decision i need to leave this site and mourn a little - it's hard to think i'll never ever be pregnant again and never have a newborn baby in my arms but i've got 2 girls who are growing up fast and we're having such fun and freedom now. It's the right decision for us and we're so happy as a family of 4. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Goodbye x x x :wave: x x x

Wildeone....glad you made the decision that felt right for you. I have 2 already and now waiting to see what will happen now I'm not on bc. My DD is 12 and my DS is 2. I've already got a bfp ( in March) but it wasn't to be. Not the first time it's happened, as we had the same thing 2 months before I got my bfp with DS.

I too sometimes think I'm getting a bit long in the tooth (at 32) for this. But I think that is because I was only 19 when I was having my first :D

Hi,

Just saw the thread and wanted to say hi,

I'm just starting on the TTC journey for our second - cycle 1 of properly TTC but we've been NTNP since January so far without a catch. We always planned to have 2 years between them but when Earl was 15 months the time just wasn't right. Now we feel like we can try whole-heartedly. :thumbup: We're going to be 'Not Preventing' but very much trying lol

Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

Back from a weekend away and nice to see this thread has taken off a bit :D

:hi: lovely to meet you all. I am new to this forum after DH and I started NTNP since coming off the pill just over 2 weeks ago.

We already have 2 boys aged 6 and 13mnths and didnt want to leave such a big age gap this time. It was a bit of a shock to the system starting from scratch after 5 years and I turn 30 next year so didnt want to leave it too much longer as I would also love a career change in the future.

Was completely obsessed TTC with DS #2 so this time are taking a completely different approach and being alot more relaxed.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing this exciting time together :hugs:

:hi: lovely to meet you all. I am new to this forum after DH and I started NTNP since coming off the pill just over 2 weeks ago.

We already have 2 boys aged 6 and 13mnths and didnt want to leave such a big age gap this time. It was a bit of a shock to the system starting from scratch after 5 years and I turn 30 next year so didnt want to leave it too much longer as I would also love a career change in the future.

Was completely obsessed TTC with DS #2 so this time are taking a completely different approach and being alot more relaxed.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing this exciting time together :hugs:

:wave:
Welcome your situation sounds similar to mine I have a 6 year old from a previous relationship and now have Avalon who is 8 months and we are trying for number 3 as I want a closer age gap. Im going to be 28 this year :)

nice to meet you Lliena xx

Avalon - What a gorgeous name, how long have you been NTNP for? x

i said to my oldest son today , " hey mate , what would ya do if i had another baby " he said " oohh muum dont start all that , another brother or sister to wreck my room " ha ha ha , so funny !!
he is 9 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->