NTNP baby number 2+? come chat here :D

Hi ladies :wave: - my internet is back! Yippee!

Hubby had a dream the other night that I got a BFP - he has a habit of doing this and being right! :wacko: I don't think I've even OV'd yet - so we'll have to see lol

Baby.love - wow Sienna has really grown up! lol She's gorgeous!

Thanks Aimee :hugs: Yeah she is growing too fast... Getting so independant and very mardy :lol:

Hows Earl?

x

Turning up here for the first time! OH has been pestering me to have another practically ever since we brought No. 1 Baby home: he thinks she's so wonderful, he wants to do it all over again. No. 1 Baby is now a little over 2 years old and nearly weaned, and in spite of all the stress, exhaustion and money worries that we have quite enough of already without having another one, I found last week that I'd managed to forget to renew my Cerazette prescription on so many consecutive days that I'd run out. Since I've been taking one form of contraceptive pill or another since I was fifteen, apart from a couple of years while I conceived and carried No. 1 Baby, and have never, ever got into this pickle before, I thought I'd better listen to my subconscious! I've just started my first period since No. 1 Baby was born, which does at least indicate that there's some eggs left up there (I shall be 44 next month...) Eek!

Hello ladies
I removed the implant today and honestly Im having cold feet now :S I have 2 wonderful boys the youngest is 18 months and the older one is 5 and im just worried that having 3 is going to be extremely hard..and that I wouldn't have given my yougest enough baby time for him iykwim? that said..... I do want to have 5 all together lol so I guess its gotta happen sometime right?
oh I had a question for all ntnp girlies..how can you "not try" lol I mean I really would like to just let it happen whenever its meant to but I don't think I could help not counting the days and knowing when ovulation is doesn't that make me TTC ?

No, that's just book-keeping. If you go and look at some of the TTC threads where they're discussing all the things they're doing... good grief... I don't even understand some of the words, let alone the acronyms. That's trying!

Welcome LilianA! I count days and have a general idea of when I am ovulating but I don't specifically try to have sex on those days. We DTD when the mood strikes and if the end result is a baby then WOOHOO! That is how we don't try. Good luck to you.

hello to all the new ladies! :wave:

Not much going on - no signs of OV yet (didn't think it would be) so pleased as BDing hasn't been going to plan last few days due to sheer exhaustion on both our parts! :sleep:

Hope we're all ok too! :flower:

Good Evening!!:flower:

My Fiance and i are NTNP and have been for a little while. i am breastfeeding and TBH since ive had my little girl i havent gone back on contraception.

It took 16 long months to conceive Amy and we found out that my OH's sperm count was quite low, so needless to say i was very anxious to start trying as i couldn't bear not having another baby.

my cycles are extremely irregular and i could never tell whn i was ovulating. so we are just going with the flow.

can i ask you all a Q? do you sometimes feel like you are pregnant but your not? i sometimes feel like i get a small kick but i know i'm imagining it. Probably just wishfull thinking.

is anyone else in the same boat as me?

xx

Those are called phantom kicks and I have received a few, usually within the first 6 months after a pregnancy. Sorry it took so long to conceive Amy and I certainly hope for you that it doesn't take so long this time. I never went back on BC after my first and it took us 21 months to fall PG again. That was NTNP for the first 13 months and then TTC the next 8. Maybe your pregnancy helped get your system in order and this time around will be smooth sailing to creating a little brother or sister for your LO.

Can i please join you lovely ladies? :wave:
I've just finished taking my last pill pack and waiting for AF to finish. Last time i came off the pill to conceive our DD my cycles never really became regular so i will be NTNP from here on!
Last time i was charting and being a POASaholic but want to be a bit more relaxed about it this time round. :)

Welcome Heidi, of course you can join us! Glad to have you aboard and I hope NTNP is smooth sailing for ya! :thumbup:

^^^Thank you :hugs:

So how long has everyone been NTNP here?

I had my youngest 08 June 2011 and we have been NTNP since AF came back in September, so 8 months. I am hoping to get my BFP by the end of summer but we shall see. \\:D/

^^^Thank you :hugs:

So how long has everyone been NTNP here?

Ntnp since January but we've upped our game since the end of April. Still don't consider ourselves TTC though as we're too lazy and it's all a bit too much like hard work lol

Welcome and good luck! :thumbup:

thanks ladies, i'll probably be here awhile i think, it took us a year to fall pregnant the 1st time which we were actually TTC, but will have to see what happens this time, im hoping taking the more laid back approach will make it allot less stressful this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->