NTNP baby number 2+? come chat here :D

nice to meet you Lliena xx

Avalon - What a gorgeous name, how long have you been NTNP for? x
I had my implant out on wed last week so er 6 days :haha: hopefully it won't take too long to conceive number 3 as the other two were quick, bet I have just jinxed myself now hehe!

I am NTNP for my second. I have an 18 month old and would like to get pregnant this year - as soon as possible really! But I'm still breastfeeding and have only had one AF so far so I'm not expecting anything to happen anytime soon!

So just the other day I was sitting around hanging out with Tiarnan while Cormac was napping. Out of the blue Tiarnan turns to me and says "Mommy, I need a baby sister." :haha: I think Daddy might be planting ideas in his little three year old head. :dohh:

I just finished up AF so we will see what this month of NTNP brings us. I figure I should O sometime next week so I will have to start throwing out the feeling frisky vibes and see if OH bites. Good luck to those of you in the two week wait, if there are any of us. :winkwink:

I just finished up AF so we will see what this month of NTNP brings us. I figure I should O sometime next week so I will have to start throwing out the feeling frisky vibes and see if OH bites. Good luck to those of you in the two week wait, if there are any of us. :winkwink:

Snap - AF has left the building today. I don't know about you but I don't need to throw out many 'vibes' lol :blush:

Unfortunately, I do have to throw out the vibes. :blush: Between our crazy work schedules and the fact that I think OH might be a bit scared to add #3 (#3 is wanted but OH seems to want it to happen later rather than sooner) we don't get to DTD too often. We had sex once all of last month. Although, we only had sex once the month we conceived our oldest so it can happen.

Good luck hun - babies arrive when they arrive, so who knows! My drive kind of madea come back a couple of months ago after a period of distinct absence so I suppose that has made a difference to us. Hubby just thinks his ships have all come in at once! :haha:

I *definitely* don't have to give off any vibes to get any! lol

We've had so much BDing this month, it's amazing I'm not pregnant (and I'm 99.9% positive I'm not, I don't even know if/when I ovulated this month and my temps are weird because I was sick earlier in the cycle). I *think* I can expect AF around 5/13 but who knows! :)

My OH will always just be happy that I want to DtD! haha, he probably hopes that I won't get pregnant too quickly, he's been rather starved since Ruby was born!

Hehe at DTD vibes, mine went away when I was on the implant which is part of the reason I had it removed. I hated not having an active sex life when I was used to one! Currently having my withdrawal bleed from the implant removal I think, theres not much at all but Im guessing that is what it is as I had it out a week ago.

Hey girlies :wave:

well here i am mid cycle and getting a wee bit excited! My OH seems to think i'm pregnant after DTD this week!!!!!! :haha: Considering i more than likely havent O'vd yet i think its unlikey, But full marks for his enthusiasm.

We have even talked about names!! A bit ahead of ourselves, but still nice to discuss! Amazingly we have agreed on both boys and girls :)

Hope you are all having a nice weekend :sex: lol!!!!

:flower:

Welcome baby.love! Glad to have you here. Your LO is gorgeous and it sounds like your OH is totally on board with adding to your family. Have fun with NTNP.

Thanks for the welcome hun :hugs:

Yeah Sienna is a little stunner bless her :cloud9: But a total DIVA! I dont have a clue where she gets it from :blush: lol!

:flower:

Welcome babylove :D I haven't been around for few days as have a bad cold and toothache so just been sleeping it off. Hope I feel better soon so we can get dtd :haha:

Awe Lliena, I hope you feel better soon! It's no fun feeling puny. :hugs:

So how is evryone today? Im feeling better, mouth is still a bit swollen but doesn't hurt any more woohoo! :)

:hi:

I'm under the curse of coming off BCP! So feeling rather crappy today.... But i know my hormones need to settle down, and its all for a wonderful reason, so i'm gonna grin and bare it as best i can.

Lliena - i'm pleased to see you are on the mend :hugs:

xx

I haven't had any withdrawal symptoms from coming off my implant so far, Im a bit bloated and having the withdrawal bleed now but thats it. Now to get back on with dtd, I want a bfp by Aug :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->