NTNP baby number 2+? come chat here :D

Figured it out thanks to a bit of prodding about by me.....OV! I think it must be that lol. My last cycle was 35 days so it's bang on time lol Oh joy! My first 2WW lol

Thanks for the baby dust.....might come in handy :thumbup::baby:

No problem. I figure that just because we are NTNP doesn't mean we can't have some :dust: sprinkled on us each month. :thumbup:

Hope it is OV aimee-lou, good luck with the 2WW! :)

AF has gone and now its just the waiting game to see how my body is going to adjust to not being on the pill, could be a long wait.....

Heidi - I thought that too but last time it took 55 days for me to get my first AF, this time it only took 33! :thumbup: I think because of the break to have Earl, it took less time to even out!

Hope everything else is good. :thumbup:

Well ladies for the past few days I have had nausea, achey boobs and cramps in my abdomen and also some tmi diarreah(which I've read can be to do with hormones changing in the body). So im going to wait another week or so then do a test if AF hasn't come. Part of me thinks it's too soon as I only had my implant removed on 27th april and then had a withdrawal bleed 6-12th may so it might be withdrawal symptons from having it out. But you can never be sure so only time will tell! :)

Heidi - I thought that too but last time it took 55 days for me to get my first AF, this time it only took 33! :thumbup: I think because of the break to have Earl, it took less time to even out!

Hope everything else is good. :thumbup:

Thats what im hoping too, i've only been back on it for a year this time

Hey ladies! Fingers crossed for Lliena, good luck to you. :thumbup:

Not much new here. AF showed up Monday evening so on to the next month for us. Maybe this month we will actually find (or make) time to BD.

hiya ladies! :wave:

been very quiet on here - I'm in 2ww hell if I'm honest. I've got weird symptoms and while I'm normally pretty good with the testing etc I just don't feel right and hubby made me test twice yesterday. 1st one had a very faint line so we went out to get an FRER and nothing. Trying to hold out until the morning to use my next one up lol. I don't know as I had no symptoms to speak of with Earl so this is all new territory for me. I'm completely bored of the wait and I could, quite frankly, give up the whole TTC thing.......yawn! lol

Symptoms are - enlarged boobs, cramps and bloating, extra urination, hot flushes, hot skin on my tummy (which hubby said I had early on last time), phantom kicks, queasy feelings on and off, dizzy at times, really tired (and yet unable to sleep at night.....proper insomnia last night! :wacko:).

I don't want to get my hopes up as I'm a terror for feeling really low once AF arrives and I really can't cope with that as there's too much going on at work etc.

Arghh and to think I was the founder of the thread of calm....shame on me! :nope:

^^It all sounds very promising! How may DPO are you?

I'm having major painfully boobs the last two days so not sure if its post pill symptom or if my body is actually doing some thing!?

Oh Aimee, :hug: how are you doing today? I see by your ticker (and from the other thread) that AF caught you today. This whole baby making business can be very stressful and gets the best of us some days. Keep the faith, I have a feeling that June is going to be a good month for some of us. :dust: to everyone!

I'm surprisingly upbeat about it lol. I had taken a HPT yesterday so kind of alredy knew that I wasn't PG and had just surrendered myself to AF's mercy. I wasn't expecting it until the weekend so to get it today just means we can get on with the next cycle sooner! :thumbup:

Hubby and I have been talking about trying SMEP this cycle... I still don't do OPKs or anything but I knew when I OV'd this month (or thereabouts) so it's worth a go!

Hope you're doing ok. I too have a good feeling about June. I'm off on holiday for a week right in the middle of it! How convenient! :winkwink:

Vacations are the best time to make a baby. ;)

Things are good here. I am off work for a week middle of June while the folks (aka babysitters) are out of town. OH and I had a talk about why we aren't having sex as of late (as in nothing the last 7 weeks). It was a good talk. Mostly it was his own insecurities about how he looks and then there's how little we see each other between our work schedules. I asked him if he was scared of me getting PG but he says that's not it. Hopefully, now that we have had a talk about things we might get ourselves back into the swing of having sex a bit more often.

SMEP? Is that the Shettles method of trying for one gender over the other?

It wasn't planned that way but hey it's worked out well lol.

Good that you had a talk with your OH. Does you good to just have a talk - it's hard with small children in tow and by the sounds of it you don't see each other much really. Hope it's done some good for you hun :hugs:

SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it's supposed to be what the fertility experts recommend and involves have sex at specific intervals around OV....it's supposed to be scientific but knowing us it will just end up - errrr I think we're supposed to...you wanna? :haha:

I'm on my own tonight so time for chocolate and girly movies.....while the cat's away! lol. That's if I can get Earl to actually go to sleep. He's shattered but will not go down as he knows Daddy's not in......Daddy's word is final, mummy's not so much :haha:

Sorry AF got you aimee :hugs:

As for me Im due on in 2 days and have got a bit of spotting that started this afternoon its really pale pink though and it could possibly be late implantation. The only way Im gonna know is if it stops or it gets heavier. I have a big bar of choc to get me through tonight lol! Part of me thinks im gonna get AF though cos i'd be incredibly lucky to have got pg first month after having implant out!

Thanks Lilena - I hope she doesn't get you. Chocolate is a miracle cure for all worries in my opinion....seeing as I don't drink, smoke or gamble, I've got to have one vice! lol :haha:

I think we have a sleeping child....a full 30 minutes after his normal bedtime but never mind lol. He's been so good recently. :dohh:

Woohoo for Earl sleeping! That's great that it wasn't too much of a struggle to get him down. Time for chocolate!

Hey everyone! :wave: What's going on out there? Have you all been too busy with the :dishes: ? This thread has been a bit quiet since June started so I thought I would give the shout out to try and open it back up. How are things going with everyone? I hope that the summer is starting off well for all of you.

Things are going good here in Kansas. The weather has been in the 80s in the morning and then hitting the 90s by late afternoon, which is perfect as I have the boys in swim lessons. Cormac turned one today and we had his party last Sunday, it went great as it was just a small family gathering. OH and I finally got back in the groove and DTD on Saturday. I believe that I might have O'd on the 6th or the 7th so this could be the month. I am not going to symptom spot next week and if I do, all of you have permission to virtually slap me across the face. :haha:

Hehe well the wItch got me but that is okay as at least I know my cycles are back already. I'm due to ovulate sometime early next week I reckon, so keeping things crossed I catch the eggy this time :)

Hi hi everyone.
Lilena - sorry to hear the witch got you. I'm due to OV towards the end of next week I reckon (cd9 atm) so we'll both be on the 2ww together. Good luck! :thumbup:

Hardworknmama - hope you're ok too hun. Things are busy for me as I have been moved departments at work and have masses of training and things going on. I'm not impressed! lol The mid 80s would be lovely.....i'd be surprised if we broke 60 today!! Freezing!!!!!!!

Not a lot going on here. Hubby and I are looking forward to our week off. Lots of day trips planned....open farm, air museum, aquarium, seaside, railway. It's going to be busy. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->