NTNP baby number 2+? come chat here :D

I'm definitely more relaxed this time round. Despite not knowing what my body is doing - started spotting this month at what I thought was 4 dpo! Probably not a very good sign. Looking into B6 for next month - although we will probably try to avoid pregnancy next month actually as I have an important work commitment at the end of February 2012 which I would prefer to get out of the way before having another baby.

I'm definitely more relaxed this time round. Despite not knowing what my body is doing - started spotting this month at what I thought was 4 dpo! Probably not a very good sign. Looking into B6 for next month - although we will probably try to avoid pregnancy next month actually as I have an important work commitment at the end of February 2012 which I would prefer to get out of the way before having another baby.

Agnus Castus is supposed to be good for regulating things......I looked into it last time around and would have gone onto if I hadn't got my BFP.

I'm definitely more relaxed this time round. Despite not knowing what my body is doing

This is what i think might make me stressed! i know of a few ladies on here who tried AC to help regulate thing:thumbup:

Hiya girls & welcome to the newbies :kiss:

I see we have a new home :)

I am feeling bloody crap today, feels like AF is coming :wacko: But i'm not due a visit for about another week! I am kinda happy about it though as it means my body still works :haha:

On a plus side, i weighed myself this morning and i've lost another 1.5lb this week! Almost at the 1stone mark now :wohoo:

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :hugs:

Those are called phantom kicks and I have received a few, usually within the first 6 months after a pregnancy. Sorry it took so long to conceive Amy and I certainly hope for you that it doesn't take so long this time. I never went back on BC after my first and it took us 21 months to fall PG again. That was NTNP for the first 13 months and then TTC the next 8. Maybe your pregnancy helped get your system in order and this time around will be smooth sailing to creating a little brother or sister for your LO.

thank you for the reply.

I really hope it has sorted my system out as im not sure how much longer we will be able to conceive naturally.

i wish you all the very best of (NTNP) luck for your next cycles.

xx

Ooh they have moved us! Welcome to all the new ladies nice to see you in here :) Im back after a few days holiday at a festival. Was good fun but soooo tired now and ready for a shower and then some sleep :haha:

Evening ladies......got a little bit of EWCM today :happydance: That's about as much as I know but it's got to be a good sign lol.

baby.love, congratulations on the weight loss! 1.5 pounds is great, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

amiee, EWCM is always a good thing. I tend to find myself feeling a bit more randy when I have EWCM. :coolio:

Glad you had fun at the festival Lliena!

As for me, the kiddos have been running me ragged and the shift I am on at work right now is making it really difficult to find time for some BD. Oh well, I guess that's the NT part for us. :haha:

Hiya girls.

Well my suspisions were confirmed last night as AF entered the building :growlmad: I think i regained the 1.5lb last night as i ate chinese for tea to comfort myself :haha: Oh plus a 'few' biscuits :blush: Dont ya just love the AF munchies!!!!

Aimee - :happydance::happydance: Thats a very good sign x
Lliena - I hope you got some sleep :sleep: x

Right i'm off to get the kiddos some lunch and then i'm gonna be very busy, chilling on my sofa :thumbup:

Byeee for now xxx

I did get some sleep feeling much better now thank you :D
Also seen as AF finished over the weekend Im ging to be NP'ing a whole lot these next two weeks to keep all bases covered for ovulation as I figure it has to happen around those dates :)

Doing good here, just quite tired thanks to Cormac waking me up at 4am. I think I am due to start AF next week and there is absolutely no chance that I will see a BFP. We would actually have to DTD in order for that to happen. I guess you could say we only NT'd this month. :blush: Oh well, that's all part of the relaxed approach. :shrug:

It is part of it hun, we have been dtd every other day as I had my withdrawal bleed from having my implant out 6th-12th so hoping I ovulate in next few days/week and best way to catch it is by doing that. Worked last time too we had sex every other day and by the 3rd month of trying I was pregnant :)

Man almighty, DTD every other day would be awesome! Unfortunately between our schedules we are lucky if we can do it once a week, it's a shame really. :blush:

Good luck catching that egg next week! :thumbup:

I don't work so we do it in the morning or evenings before we go to sleep, it's nice to make that time just for us and gives me a big smile :haha: My libido totally went away on the implant so it's nice to see it has come back in full force :rofl:

Hi ladies!

Well I'm not sure what's going on. I feel really weird :shrug: Can't put my finger on it - could be cold coming on or achey muscles from all the BDing :blush: - but could also be something else. :shrug: Tummy is all feeling a bit weird and like there's something going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->