NTNP Chat Thread

I dont dare look at mat clothes... cant wait to buy some!

xxx

I sold all the ones from when I had Felix..and I may have bought just one or two tops recently....they're for a pg friend..honest!!! *is kidding no-one*

xxx

I do find myself buying things that will fit over a bump.... :haha:

xxx

Glad it's not just me...gosh, we're bad aren't we!!

xxx

I had just bought mat pants and a really nice mat top the week before we lost Jarrod - so i never really got to wear them much :( Now they're all packed away in the cupboard for the next time.

Carreg, I bet your friend just happens to wear the exact same size clothes as you hey?! :winkwink:

I still have all my maternity clothess from dd lol, i dont throw much out lol. Although im sure ill buy more at some point.

The only thing that I have is a caboose thingy from Mothercare, that I bought second hand. Bought 2 in total, and this 2nd one is actually on the pretense that friends have a new born, and need to have something available, in case....

DH knows nothing about this, but it's how I settle it in my mind. If nothing happens for us in the next 12 months, I'm going to sell it. :D

Ohhh nooo she's looooads bigger than me....my finger just slipped on the 'size' button when I was buying them so they're my size....honest....:winkwink: :lol: :haha:

xxx

Dragonhawk and Carreg, all i can say is: :haha:
(we won't mention that babygrow i had in the cupboard for about 6 months before we even started trying to fall pregnant with Jarrod! :blush: )

ah now, baby clothes are a whole different ball game! I still have all Felix's clothes up to about a year plus all his reusable nappies etc to so, unless I get the much longed for girl, then I won't have any excuse for baby clothes shopping!! and yes, you all have permission to remind me of that, forcibly if necessary, when I start buying baby clothes!!!

xxx

But you can never have too many baby clothes! They always get dirty! So you will definitely have to buy more :D

Bad Huggles! Naughty! No encouraging!!

xxx

I've been buying up baby stuff recently, even though we're not NTNP until December. I AM giving it all to my SIL, though, as she's expecting a baby in October :lol: Nice to be able to buy miniature clothes!

Oh don't!!! If you want serious Arrrhhh... factor, it's when you've got them all on the washing line drying!!! That made me go a little wobbly, I can tell you. I was only pre-washing the clothes that we'd bought for the new born of friends!!!! Useless!!!

lol - and I thought I'm the only one looking at mat clothes. they had some really nice ones on Asos' clearance but I thought I couldn't possibly buy them... mmmmh, I may rethink this now :lol:

ooh yeah, I was eyeing up stuff on ASOS clearance too!! Too tempted by the lace top for a fiver, and with free delivery! Can't go far wrong!

xxx

They had lovely floaty tops which I really liked and I actually went as far as putting them into the shopping basket :blush:
But you're right for a fiver or tenner you can't really do anything wrong and I'm sure noone will notice they're maternity clothes if you wear them without a bump
oooh - I love shopping!

haha yeah I got that far with the lace top...then chickened out...:blush:

Ugh, half an hour til hometime...cooommme onnnnnnn clock! I'm so bored!!

xxx

LOL - I was quite busy today but now the time's dragging as well. DH is out to see a friend today so it's a quiet evening for me. gotta think of what to eat :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->