NTNP Chat Thread

24/7 - do you mean the doctor was useless and didn't help?

Ok, reason i ask is cos sometimes the bean doesn't stick and comes away the day of or a few days after AF is due - so was just wondering when you were due.

:hugs: :hugs:

Bloody Doctors. How can he think that's going to help you with how you feel now?? Know it's not much consolation but we are always here for you. Have you had a chat with your OH about how you feel?

xxx

Have you tried writing down how you're feeling - like in a journal or something. And i don't just mean in brief like you've mention on here - but i mean in great details. I find that really helps when i'm feeling in a muddle and confused and depressed. Find a book or even open a Word document on the pc, and just write and write and write - anything and everything that comes into your head. Also, maybe try and pinpoint exactly why you are suddenly feeling differently about wanting a baby - what is it that's scaring you, what is it that you don't want, etc.

Quick question- I now now what CD means but what does DPO mean? :shrug:

Days Past Ovulation

So for the first approximately 2 weeks after you start a period you will only be counting cycle days - first day of AF = CD1.

Then, once you ovulate, most people start counting DPO instead - so for example if you ovulate on day 15, then 3 weeks after your period started you would be on CD 21, but 6 DPO. You would normally only do an hpt (home pregnancy test) after 10 DPO.

Is the DAY you ovulate CD# (whatever the number is) or 1 DPO. Just so I know when to start counting :blush:

The DAY you ovulate is ovulation day :D
1 DPO would be the day after you ovulate.
It can happen on any CD# - some people ovulate on CD10, some on CD14, I seem to ovulate as late as CD18.

Morning girls... 2DPO...

Sorry you are feeling crappy still 24/7... :hugs:

What does your OH think? How does he feel?

xxx

OH just says he wants me to be happy xx

:) - sounds like my DH - all they want is a happy wife :D - gotta love 'em.

:hugs:

Aww honey I feel so helpless sat here just want to give you a hug and find a way to make you feel better.

xxx

Just made myself a cup of tea so that i could eat my lunch (sandwich using homemade bread with leftover roast beef inside :D ) cos i was hungry (even though techincally it's still a bit early for lunch). But then i sat down at my desk again and suddenly didn't feel like my sandwish anymore. So now i'm just drinking the tea...

I'm starving... trying to hold off till lunch though, had a yogurt at about 10 when everyone else had breakfast buttys.

xxx

:) - sounds like my DH - all they want is a happy wife :D - gotta love 'em.

:hugs:

Happy wife equals easy life!! :p
All he wants is what I do, he's going to leave for work soon. :( x

So sorry 24/7 - wish I could do something to help but can only repeat of what's already been said. A bit of a pointless post really but just wanted to show my support! :hugs:

Ok, ate half my sandwich and drank my cup of tea - that should alst me the hour until my lunch break :D

24/7 i really wish i could make you happy again. :hugs:
I really think you should try writing everything down somewhere in explicit detail - just start writing and don't hold back, just write everything and anything that you feel and think - it really does help. You don't have to let anyone read it so there's no reason to not just write exactly what you're thinkiing. It often brings to light thoughts/fears/concerns that we haven't even acknowledged to ourselves and once you acknowledge them they become easier to deal with - or at a least a starting point to finding a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->