NTNP Chat Thread

I wish I was happy too, I can't bear to hurt this much, as see OH watching me upset too. :(
Going to have a go at writing it all down, thank you huggles. xx

Wow ladies, we're awfully quiet (for us) today!

Hope everyone's day is going well

xxx

Unfortunately been busy at work. To be honest, I really need to get back to the data spreadsheets, but I need a break!

Not a lot to share at the moment... Am still excited (quietly) about Alton Towers, my birthday and seeing Wicked in a couple of weeks. :D

ooh I really want to see Wicked.

My work is quite quiet today, which means I am having far too much time to look at maternity clothes on ebay....aaaarrrggghhh!

xxx

Oooh, i've heard Wicked is very good - haven't actually seen it myself though.

I've just discovered at work that one of the invoices i sent out didn't add VAT for one of the items and so as a result the company paid just over R6000 (around 600GBP) too little! :blush:

lol Huggles...too much bnb, not enough work maybe? :lol:

xxx

Well, DH has emailed the details of a mini for us to look at, at the weekend. And we're both off to Zumba this evening. Apparently he's determined to come to that with me. We'll just wait and see if he's gets home in time, otherwise, I'm going on my own. ;)

how you doing 24/7? How's the writing going?
Also, if you need to cry then just let it out - don't hold back. The more you try to hold back emotions and prevent yourself from feelign them the worse they get. As soon as you just let it all out and let it all be felt the sooner you feel better from it. I think that's why the writing always helps me - helps me admit how i'm feeling.

What is Zumba?

DH was skyping me various houses to could fit our price range - only problem is we're only going to start looking around Nov/Dec/Jan cos our current lease only expires end Feb, so i asked him to stop sending them cos otherwise i get excited about houses i can't have!

Have had a little go at writing it all down, is hard as I'm feeling very sick today. :( xx

Huggles - Zumba is the 'latest' exercise import from the US that combines dance moves with aerobic exercise. It's pretty fast paced, and we jokingly call it 1 hour of touture, of course we always go back the next week for another beasting session!!!

The adrenalin rush is pretty amazing after it though. :)

Oh, i think i've seen that advertised! It does look exhausting but also looks like good fun! Enjoy it!

oooh I want to go to Zumba, I wish they offered it at my local gym. The closest alternative they have is Body Combat which is (non'contact) martial arts moves to fast-paced music, also an hour of sheer torture but awesome fun!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->