NTNP Chat Thread

I am going to get my hair cut right after work today... VERY short.

It's about 3 inches past my shoulders right now, and I am getting it to my ears. :happydance:

I always grow my hair out, and then hate it long, so I get it cut short. This time I hope I will just keep it short. Can't wait!!

My first post in this thread!
I'm sulking because my husband's cousin went into labour yesterday, and I'm jealous.

Morning ladies!

Huggles! What is this mysterious deleted post?? Ooooh....intrigue!

I am in a thoroughly good mood this morning! Not sure why...maybe early morning freshly ground coffee, maybe OH having a hospital appointment today so not leaving before me which meant we had time for a round of Wii golf before I had to go to work and it was thoroughly silly, maybe because it's Friday, maybe all three..who knows!! Started feeling queasy in the car on the way to work today, still a bit now and then now. Bleeeeeeeeh.

Food shopping last night was ok, and didn't end in tears, yay! Didn't get home til gone 10pm though as after unpacking it was a reasonably late night (for us, we usually try to be in bed by 10 on school nights as we have to be up at 6).

Jen - I really hope you are feeling better today and managed to eat something last night :hugs:

Welcome Tattoo :wave:

Hope everyone is doing well!

xxx

Welcome tattoo...

OMG i feel so sick this morning, only 3dpo though so cant be preg related, hope i am not coming down with anything.

xxx

Carreg and 4magpies - maybe you two will both get your bfp's this month!

Carreg - the deleted post was nothing major - just my hair again...

I won't be posting on this thread much today - not having a good day at all - but will still lurk around in the background.

Glad your shopping went ok and that you're having such a great day today Carreg :D

Sorry you are having a bad day huggles, I admire you for being so strong.

Lots of love....

Mwah :hugs: :kiss:

xxxx

Lots of love and hugs to you Huggles :hugs: :kiss: I agree with Magpies, I really admire how strong you are. Hope you feel a bit better later

xxx

Morning all.
Hugs for anyone that needs or just would like some.

I'm in an incredibly good mood this morning. Feel rather pleased with myself, having done Zumba, gym and dance practice last night. Incredibly hungry this morning, my normal breakfast of SlimFast hasn't lasted me at all this morning. I've already eaten one of the slices of bread this morning!!!! Think this might have something to do with the amount of exercise I had yesterday though, rather than anything else.

Incredibly thirsty too... Still, it's nearly the weekend and I'm apparently expecting a delivery today, so hopefully one of the neighbours will be around to take it for me. I hope!

good morning (just) to all!

sorry huggles you're having a bad day - loads of hugs! :hugs:

Glad carreg your shopping went ok! it'll be our turn today or tomorrow having not managed to place an order online this week :nope: never mind.

not much happening at work today but it's a nice change to the last few days. can't wait 'til the weekend now!

xxx

i think i'm gonna pop some ingredients into my bread maker this evening, set the timer, and wake up to a nice fresh French Loaf tomorrow morning :D add a bit of butter and some cheese and voila! - yummy breakfast! :D

Sounds lush huggles... I have always fancied getting a breadmaker!

xxxx

We only got ours on saturday - but i'm absolutely LOVING it! Already baked 2 loaves of bread and a chocolate cake and made vetkoek dough in it :D

^That sounds awesome, Huggles!
My MIL has a breadmaker and makes the best garlic dough balls in it. Yummy!

I just baked some chocolate and cherry flapjacks, and of course I had to sample one. Now I have the problem that there may not be any left when DH gets home.

wow, chocolate and cherry flapjacks sounds really yummy!

They are good, even if I do say so myself! :)
I've not made flapjacks before, but found a really easy recipe online.

mmmm they do sound yummy!! I got a new loaf tin in Tesco yesterday (awesome deal, 2 blocks of Lurpack butter, awesome quality non stick loaf tin and recipe book for £3!) as my old one is really tiny so I am going to make either sticky ginger loaf cake, buttermilk loaf cake, nutty apple loaf cake or lemon loaf cake over the weekend! Maybe 2 of them as I have all that butter to use up!

xxx

Wow that is a good deal! I think you should make the buttermilk loaf cake and maybe the lemon loaf cake :D

Ive been away a while now. Sorry! My af was due last month of 30th july. I got it fine then I was waiting til my next AF. It was due 30th august and yesterday I realised I was 2 days late! I took 2 tests and the first was blank and didnt work. The second showed a BFP!! I then took another 4 tests and they were all BFP. 2 clearblue tests said pregant 3+ and the leaflet said that means I could be 5-6 weeks pregnant now. I have a dr appointment on tuesday after work to see my dr and have a chat and OH is so happy! He wants to get married sometime next year and be a real family. I havent told my mum yet as I dont know how. Im telling her later though. Im so happy as Ive only been off the pill 2months and had 1 period and now its happened! I still feel like my period is coming and I feel so sticky and wet inside (sorry- tmi!) is that good? Im so happy girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->