NTNP Chat Thread

congratulations Inge - yeah, another BFP!!!!

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yipee:

:wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

Thank you! am not sure how to understand how far along I am. Any help? The cleablue said 3+ and the leaflet it came with said that means 5-6wks. Any advice?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: SO pleased for you :hugs:

The Dr will date it from the first day of your last period :)

xxx

you count from the first day of your last period. So if your last AF started on 30 July, then you count that as day one.

Just counted - if your last period started on 30 July as you stated, then you are 5 weeks today.

Just counted - if your last period started on 30 July as you stated, then you are 5 weeks today.

thanks huggles x Am so excited! Anyone else here with a bfp around that far gone?

24/7 is 4 weeks and a few days I think?

So pleased for you hun :) I bet Gary is thrilled too!

xxx

yes he was so happy. I spent last night rubbing my tummy:cloud9: Hoping everything goes ok. Having some cramps still and feel like im about to get my period any time now but I know its not coming. I really didnt think id ever get a BFP. It doesnt feel at all real yet.

thanks to everyone with their well wishes! Hope you all get your BFP's very soon x

I'm sulking because my husband's cousin went into labour yesterday, and I'm jealous.

She's had a baby girl, very small, owing to some external problems. Named Deztinie, apparently. I shall say nothing.

Named Deztinie, apparently. I shall say nothing.

LOL, that made me giggle because that is exactly what I would have written! I shall join you in saying nothing! :-=

xxx

Oooo.... So much news on here.

Firstly congratulations Inge!!!! WOW!!!!

And Tattoo, erm, not too sure what to say, other than, "How'd you pronounce that then???"!!!!

I'm saying absolutely nothing.

According to my MIL, it's pronounced "destiny"...obviously. :haha:
Sigh, she's only 18, and this was an entirely unplanned pregnancy. :nope:

Should we even ask what middle name has been chosen??

xxx

Erm how about Poualoa - pronounced Paula.
Sorry, congratulations to them. I couldn't help it.

lol dragonhawk, that made me choke on my coffee!!

xxx

External problems?

Hahahahahaha @ the name, I know someone who called her little girl Pixie... WTF?!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->