NTNP Chat Thread

That is awful.

It should be legal to sterilise or give long term contracteption to drug users/addicts.

x

I'd back that plan, too.
It's horrible to think of precious children being born into and raised in that sort of environment, especially when so many of us are desperate to have our children. What hope for the future do these babies have? :cry:

There is always hope for the future. They may not get the best start but you can only hope that they are so repelled by it that they NEVER want to be like that and go on to good things :)

xxx

Infuriates me...

I have very strong views about people having children when they cannot afford them/for the wrong reasons.

xxx

I agree with not having them if you cant afford or look after them.
Im 19 and work full time and OH is 29 and works full time. He has an 8yr old son who he looks after as much as he can and pays good money for him. I know we will be able to afford it all however we do need to find a place to live. We have been looking for months but havent found anything. We will chase the council up soon and hopefully find something either council or private.

Almost hometime for me ladies! Can't wait for the weekend to start!

Hope you all have a lovely evening and weekend :)

xxx

I am working tomorrow morning but I am getting my bathroom floor tiled and walls painted!

xxx

Afternoon gorgeous girls

Inge - Congrats on your :bfp: sweetie :dust: - dont forget to visit us over here x

Well my lovelies i am now 100% sure that Nathan is a bit mad :wacko: I have been given a written plan by him, this gives me the dates we will be :sex: and even goes into the details of what position we will do on that date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has even put little stars next to the dates, the more stars the more fertile i am... and the day of ovulation we have got to have sex twice - Now i know we want another baby, but it feels like i have signed upto some sort of bloody army camp ,complete with itinery(sp?) :lol:

I have just been sensible and ordered some OPK's & preseed :shrug: seems the obvious choice to me :)

So whats everyones plans this weekend? Nathan is on call so its a quiet night alone for me tonight, then a driving lesson tomorrow :D

xxx

baby.love - this has made me laugh out loud at my screen. I think if my dh started doing that I'd serisouly consider sending him to be checked out :haha:

alrighty lovely ladies - I shall catch up with you all on Monday. Have a lovely weekend whatever your plans!

Hometime!!!!!!!! :happydance:

LoL Baby.love - sounds like Nathan is totally obsessed! Wonder how long he'll manage to stick to his plan! Will be very interested to hear if it worked! :dust:

lol Leah, that made me laugh so hard! Maybe I wasn't wrong about the strict. motivational talk to the spermies!! Sounds like he's got his TTC head on for sure. Could do with some of that round here!!

Sitting about waiting for OH to get home now (his parents are driving him as the car is in the garage), then it's grilled turkey steaks, potato & carrot mash (from the organic box) and corn on the cob (also from th eorganic box) followed by Ben & Jerry's Fairly Nuts (all 500ml pots still half price at £1.99 in Tescos ladies!!) for supper then just chilling watching the last of The Tudors season 1 on blu-ray I think :)

xxx

^Mmmmmm, I LOVE Fairly Nuts!

I've just been out tutoring, so now I have some cash in my purse! I wonder how long it'll stay there?!
Happy weekend, everyone!

oooh what do you teach Tattoo? Good luck keeping hold of that money! It's only 3 days past payday and I think most of mine has already gone!!!

xxx

Hello Girls....
Am trying to stay away from BnB at the moment while I get my head together, but thought would drop in and tell you a funny!! On OH pay day we always withdraw all spare money in cash, and keep it in an envelope for aything we want for the month, inc petrol, food etc, and I was looking for in this morning and couldn't find it, and remembered there was a pile of papers next to it earlier in the week, so asked OH where they all were and he said he had put them out for the rubbish!! :hissy::hissy::hissy: We live in a block of flats and it is a communal huge bin so off we went outside, and the bins were last emptied on tuesday so they were very full!! :dohh: So we started going through all the top bags but the envelope wasn't there, but loads of nappies and dog poo bags were, so OH lifted me up to reach down to the slightly lowers ones and I grabbed a few, and loads of tuna pasta bake, fish fingers and chips now covered the outside of the binshed, and still no envelope!! So OH then climbed in the bin and started digging around, where he found a bit of hair, some thrush cream wrapped, and eventually our envelope!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm not talking a small amount of money, it was hundreds of pounds, so we were so so so luncky that he put it out tuesday afternoon not morning or it would have been bye bye monies!! :haha: As we were searching the neighbours were walking past and looking out of windows so must have thought we were mad!! :D xxx

LoL - i can just picture it 24/7!!! Really glad you found the money though. I once dropped my pay envelope on the road as i climbed out the car and didn't even notice. When i got home i got a phonecall from a strange man - he'd picked up the envelope, seem my name and surname, and started phoning all the people in the area with the same surname as me trying to trace me! Thankfully he'd called my uncle who'd given him my number. I was so relieved and totally shocked at the trouble he'd gone to to return my money!

LoL - i can just picture it 24/7!!! Really glad you found the money though. I once dropped my pay envelope on the road as i climbed out the car and didn't even notice. When i got home i got a phonecall from a strange man - he'd picked up the envelope, seem my name and surname, and started phoning all the people in the area with the same surname as me trying to trace me! Thankfully he'd called my uncle who'd given him my number. I was so relieved and totally shocked at the trouble he'd gone to to return my money!
It was hillarious!! :haha:
I would have been so upset if it had all gone, not with OH but just generally as its all our money for this month!! :dohh: xxx

Just been dettoling my notes, they were abit sticky when I got them out. :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"