NTNP Chat Thread

I've also never had a 6-pack, always had a podgy/flabby tummy so it was really weird having it feel hard!

You probably will have quite a small bump for quite long if you are small.
Time will tell.... :happydance: xxx

Jen - yes you can, but crumble them up :) I buy Knorr stock powder/granules if that helps btw but it may not be GF!

xxx

I have no idea what the ante natal care is like here but when I was pg with Felix we had ONE scan at 16 weeks and THAT WAS IT. AND they had a policy of not disclosing the sex (even though I didn't want to know that time) because of the high ethnic diversity and the problems they had with people of certain backgrounds aborting girls just because they were girls! And I was only in Portsmouth!!

xxx

OMG Laura was Felix born in St Mary's Portsmouth? I only ask as i lived down in Pompey for 10 years!!! Thats where Ella & Ethan were born :cloud9: I only moved away 5 years ago :)

Hey girls

:happydance: for Friday! Been mega busy this week what with Ethan starting school, had a few incidents with him falling over at playtime :dohh: But he is ok and loving school.

I hope everyone is well xxx :kiss:

OMG Laura was Felix born in St Mary's Portsmouth? I only ask as i lived down in Pompey for 10 years!!! Thats where Ella & Ethan were born :cloud9: I only moved away 5 years ago :)

Oooh hello Leah, you have been awful quiet!! I was only in Portsmouth for the first 6 months of my pregnancy because then I moved back to Wales but my scan was at St Marys :) We lived in Eastney and walked all the way which was a bit uncomfy with my very full bladder!! I planned a home birth so he wouldn't have been born there anyway. Small world though!! Whereabouts did you live?

So glad that Ethan is enjoying school and doing well :)

xxx

Jen - yes you can, but crumble them up :) I buy Knorr stock powder/granules if that helps btw but it may not be GF!

xxx
I have found some different beef ock cubes, yippee!! :D How many will I need please? :blush: xx

Jen, it depends on your taste really. I use two cos I like a strong flavour and then I don't need any extra salt :lol: start with 1 and when you've made the gravy up give it a taste, if you think it's nice then leave it if you want more flavour then add another one!

xxx

Jen, it depends on your taste really. I use two cos I like a strong flavour and then I don't need any extra salt :lol: start with 1 and when you've made the gravy up give it a taste, if you think it's nice then leave it if you want more flavour then add another one!

xxx
Thanks chef!! :happydance: Which reminds me its time for junior masterchef!! :blush: I so hope my job don't find me anything to do and this is my life for the next 8 months!! :haha: xxx

lol it'd be nice to be paid to sit at home until maternity leave wouldn't it??

xxx

lol it'd be nice to be paid to sit at home until maternity leave wouldn't it??

xxx
Very nice!! :happydance: Sadly after thursday I'll have something to do until maternity leave, so best make the most of it!! :haha: xxx

Laura i lived all over the place :lol:

Northend mainly though :)

Yes i have been quiet girls, Sorry :) Just been getting into routine with Ethan. x

Change of plans for my dinner (surprise surprise). Just discovered i don't actually have pork neck steaks which i really thought i did have so gonna make lamb chops instead.

Right girls, what do I want for dinner?

1. Toad in the hole, mash, veg and gravy
2. Mustard chicken with roast potato and veg
3. Spagetti bolognaise

?????!! xxx

I think thats my choice too, just means a trip to the shop. :p xx

good afternoon girls - I've finally woken up :( have come down with the flu or something and decided to skip work today and stay in bed :cry:

anyways - just catching up on everything at the moment. hope everyone has had/is having a good day!!!

oh and 24/7 - I vote for toad in the hole too :flower:

Hi JuFer, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope it clears up soon :flower:

thanks huggles - my dh has had a cough all week so I'm not too surprised he's passed it on but he didn't have the whole body achy feeling that you only tend to get with the flu :shrug: so no idea what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->