NTNP Chat Thread

LoL - see, the bird poo was all for a reason! who can tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing?! :D

New curtains = GOOD
Smell that remains = BAD

:D:D:D

Haha!! :D
I can't see any curtains I like on the website for the shop we have a voucher for, grr!! x

well that sucks!

I just finished :dishes: and hung up the last load of washing :hangwashing: so now i'm free! :D

Duvet morning for me now, happy days!! :D
Waiting until it stops raining before going out now!!
Well done on all the jobs!! xx

I'm trying to find on the map where this area is that we're going to check out later but i can't find it. I really hope it's a decent area although i doubt it - there are really nice big houses there for very cheap price. Our other option so far is a different area but the houses we'd be looking at are very much smaller. We don't have a big budget for a house so need to look in the cheap areas but the ones with big houses for cheap price are very dodgy areas :( So i'm hoping this i like quite a new area and still nice.

Its so difficult isn't it, we could afford a big house, in a horrible area, or a one bedroom flat in a nice area, hmmm!! :p
What sort of things are you looking for in a house? xx

that sounds exactly like us!

I want 3 bedrooms.

I would like a small garden area, a garage, an en-suite bathroom.

that sounds exactly like us!

I want 3 bedrooms.

I would like a small garden area, a garage, an en-suite bathroom.
Just what we want too!! :kiss: But it means moving so far away, and out of our lovely area. :shrug: xx

Good afternoon all :D

I have just been very naughty and bought a digi thermometer with some OPKs. Ooops....

Well, DH came home, we checked google maps but still couldnt' find the area exactly, then the internet went down so we decided to just go drive around. We first went to look at rugs but didn't find anything we like definitely and they are so expensive we wanted to be sure. Then on the way back to the car we wondered into a computer shop and somehow wondered out with a 1Tb external hardrive! :blush: then we decided we didn't have enough money left for a rug afterall so decided to go driving and looking at properties. We still didn't find that one specific area but saw a bunch of nice houses so decided we will go on a sunday (maybe next week) and drive around again because all the show houses are on sunday then we can go in and walk around a few and find out the prices.

So now we're home again and i've decided we can have boerewors and rolls for lunch, but i need to first make the rolls so i've got the breadmaker working hard mixing the dough, but it'll take about 2 hours before lunch is ready (about 4pm!) so as a snack we're now eating toasted waffles with caramel spread on them and then a dollop of icecream and some mini marshmallows! (super sugary and fattening i know, but who cares! :shrug: ) :D

Waffles are delicious! I need to go shopping and get something nice for tea.

Hope you manage to find a house you like - it's hard work, isn't it! we just went for a viewing for a rental today, but it's smaller than out current one and costs a bit more, so we're going to leave it. Oh well.

Also, LOL at us 'accidentally' buying things :haha:

Until I destress from a terrible work situation, OH and I decided to NTNP. I won't talk about ovulation or track my cycle. We're just going to :sex: when we want and if that spermy gets the eggie good on us, if not :shrug: no major loss :flower:

Off to buy veggies in a minute - gonna be veggie ninja tonight ( :ninja: ) and make pasta (tagliatelle) with cut up russians (sausages) and then gonna stick some veggies in too - thinking of patty pan squash, baby marrows and maybe mushrooms, and then drizzle olive oil over it all :)
Then i'm off to my mom and we're gonna then drive through to see my younger brother's new place and she's gonna take us out to lunch :)

What's everyone else got planned for today?

Have baby sweetcorn too, yummmmmyyyy!! :D
Today we are going to go for a walk, and nip and get some bits for a roast dinner later, MS permitting. xxx

I was going to do a pork roast and try my hand at making yorkshire pud to go with it (i know it's supposed to be wtih beef but who cares?!) but then i remember i'm going to be out most of the day so reckoned i wouldn't feel energetic enough to do the whole roast thing so decided on the pasta instead :)
I'll contemplate the baby sweetcorn - although might keep that for another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->