NTNP Chat Thread

*doing stuff* is overrated! Thought we might have a True Blood marathon :)

I shall be watching EE once OH gets home and I have got him a little snack and we have had showers!! :) xx

Sounds good, we'll probably watching a bit of EE too, DH loves his soaps!

I love soaps too, just so miss The Bill. :( xx

*doing stuff* is overrated! Thought we might have a True Blood marathon :)

This is kinda what we're doing! We get the series 2/3 episodes at a time (depending on how many are on each disc) on blu-ray from Lovefilm. We're on episode 3 of series 2 currently. We discovered True Blood anly recently and by accident so we are new to it but LOVE it so much! Have started reading the books too and they are also awesome.

xxx

Jealous babyhopes!! The thing I miss most since I moved here from the cottage in Wales in my open fire!!

xxx

i know its so roasty toasty and warm....:happydance:

colder out side tho in sticks lol :p

We've just got hold of season 3 but we've ended up watching soaps and the "anytime" of Must be the music!

I'm jealous of your fire too babyhopes! MY current programme addiction is "How I met your mother" - Love it!

ok, quick mini history for those that don't know - our original "plan" was to wait until after sept AF to start trying again. New "plan" is to wait until after january AF.

So anyway, I'm talking to DH tonight, saying naughty things which i won't repeat here, and he says "i get worried when you talk like that. It's coming to the end of sept and i know what your plan is" :haha: (he knows my mind better than i thought!)

Shame, all DH wants is to go on the cruise in january. He is so looking forward to it and so desparate for a holiday and so nervous that i'll get pregnant before then and he won't be able to go.

https://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4710/phpb2dtb7pm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:happydance:i am a fire starter:haha:

Lovely! I'm just being annoyed by one of my furbabies - this is her looking far more chilled!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs202.snc4/38434_410955068714_507918714_4905032_7274968_n.jpg

lovely fire! Miss mine, and the country village living, so much. Hate the bloody suburbs.

xxx

Only problem I find is that the air regularly smells of poo, from all the animals nearby!! :p x

haha like 100 sheep in next field and cockrel waking you up........

lol I don't mind any of those things! When I lived in Wales it was 3 horses, some sheep, chickens, a cockerel and allotments. Better than cars and neighbours sitting outside my windows smoking!

xxx

the cockerel used to crow all day from sunrise to sunset. Noisy beggar but I miss him now!
xxx

Good morning from Hawaii, girls :)

How you doing today?

I'm so bloody sleepy and my back hurts, my BBs hurt, and my tummy is queasy...

Need to focus on the positives!!! O.O

We have horses in the next field and a cockerel nest by, love it!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"