NTNP Chat Thread

Also, if you have egg mayo just make sure you hardboil the eggs cos you mustn't have raw/runny egg yolk when pregnant.

That is the worst thing about being pg...all my favourite things are off limits...no blue or runny cheese, no runny egg yolks, no pate, no sushi, no soft ice cream....the best things in life...stolen!!! :lol:

xxx

Yummy tuna, but I have only cooked sweet potato once, and I really didnt like it, it tasted really dirty?! :(

soft ice cream..like Mister Whippy style...

xxx

You can have ice-cream from a tub, just not softserve icecream.

Oh, and you also have to super overcook your steaks :(

how did you cook the sweet potato Jen? And they do need a bit of a scrub before you eat them as they tend to be dustier than normal potatoes. I loooove them mashed, wedges, roasted, baked...yum yum yum

xxxx

Yummy tuna, but I have only cooked sweet potato once, and I really didnt like it, it tasted really dirty?! :(

You should scrub the skin quite well, but i generally don't eat the skin on sweet potato - then it doesn't taste 'dirty' :D

oh yeah, forgot about steak. Rare steak...another one of life's pleasure to be avoided!!

xxx

I roasted them, but I did take the skin of first, but they were a nono!! :( xx

Leather & rubber are only good for dressing up in!!! Not for eating!!!

xxx

aha - all the little secrets are coming out now Laura! :haha:

Luckily I like hard eggs and really well cooked steak, so happy days!! :p xx

I love rare steak.... and parma ham (another no no I believe)

In fact I am so in love with parma ham that since I'm feeling so crappy I got home to a lovely bath that DH had run (with lots of nice new bubbly bath) and a big pack of parma ham in the fridge for me to much on :blush: he's a sweetheart (and I'm clearly rather low maintenance)

Mental I know

What IS everyone up to tonight? I'm thinking a quiet one in front of the tellybox with DH

Exactly what i'm doing! Sitting in front of the telly with DH watching Australia MasterChef :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->