NTNP Chat Thread

Morning girls... feel a bit better today.

Back on my diet... no bountys for meee....

Hoping AF will be gone by tomorrow or sunday!

xxx

Oh and I was on depo, going on the combined pill for a couple of months helped sort my cycles out.

xxx

Jennifaerie, have you ever been checked for fibroids? My mom used to get the most unbelievably heavy periods with lots of clots etc the last few years (now hit menopause so no more) but she had loads of fibroids and they gynae thought that was the reason for the terrible periods. Otherwise, i really don't know, sorry. :shrug:
Being female is so complicated!

It could be the hormones still getting out of your system :shrug: I'm not sure. If you were on the pill until 2 days ago you may not have ovulated yet.

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

Yeah, I know. If we don't get it this month it's not a big letdown since we're going to be NTNP till December, then actively TTC after that :)

But I would like my :bfp: for Christmas!

My mum had fibroids too, and had awful bleeding until she had a d&c and afterwards it was slightly better xx

I might book an appointment you know. I'm sure the pills would stop them but I'd rather know why I get them in the first place!

I agree - no good just covering up symptoms without treating the actual problem :hugs:

Right, busy eating my quinoa salad - much better tasting when other veggies etc are added to it rather than eating it plain! But it kind of grosses me out a bit cos it looks like mini tadpoles in eggs!

Someone come and entertain me, I AM SOOOOOOOO BORED!! And feeling a tad hormonal today!! :cry: xxx

lol hi Jen! Not sure how entertaining I am but I'm here! What are you up to tonight?

xxx

She asks for entertaining, we show up, and she disappears! :pop:

lol hi Jen! Not sure how entertaining I am but I'm here! What are you up to tonight?

xxx
A big fat nothing, just the ironing, zzz!! OH is at work, and won't be home 'til probably 8.30, if he doesn't get off late.... :sleep: Think I may have potato and salad for tea, so thats my excitement!! :coffee:

How about you? xx

My bread maker is busy mixing some dough for me to make rolls and then i'm gonna bake them and boil some eggs and make egg mayo rolls for supper :D
Other than that i'm not doing anything - just finished washing DH's airsoft clothes so now just sitting doing nothing waiting for him to get home.

My bread maker is busy mixing some dough for me to make rolls and then i'm gonna bake them and boil some eggs and make egg mayo rolls for supper :D
Other than that i'm not doing anything - just finished washing DH's airsoft clothes so now just sitting doing nothing waiting for him to get home.
I was thinking about egg mayo sandwiches earlier, then couldn't remember if I can have mayo? :shrug: I did look but didn't actually come to a conclusion!! :dohh: xx

Do you mean cos your pregnant? If so, you can have shop bought mayo but not homemade mayo as that uses raw egg.

LoL - DH just phoned to say he's on his way home. I got such a fright when the phone started ringing i actually jumped! :haha:

nom nom supper! I'm having baked sweet potato, tuna, peppers and salad tonight :D

Shame your OH has to work late :( Hope he is home with you soon!

No idea what we will be doing tonight, I have emailed OH to ask him what he wants to do but he never replies so will have to wait and see. Probably just stopping in with blu-rays and a nice bottle of wine as we have been quite busy and out and about this week. Who knows though!

xxx

:smug:egg rolls.........my favourite! :p

Horray!! :D
And well done Mr Huggles!! :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back