NTNP Chat Thread

Well the :witch: has finally landed.
Busy eating day old soggy nachos for lunch. Somehow not quite as nice as fresh crispy nacho's!

Ahh sorry huggles, I had a wholemeal pitta with cheddar, tomato and coleslaw. Was lush.

xxx

I had a pita with smooth peanut butter in for afters too. I have a proper addiction to peanut butter at the mo... has to be smooth though.

xxx

Just popped in as hubbie has gone to get the car washed and pick up some shopping ;)

Huggles, if your nachos are soft, try sticking them in the microwave for about 20 seconds. It should crispen them up. :) (Of course that may not work if you have salsa/soured cream/nacho cheese or other stuff on them.) :)

did stick them in the micro but they were very soggy. Had mince, cheese and feta all mixed inbetween them though so think the cheese soggied them up.

Your not meant to eat peanut butter when you are pregnant are you?! Gutted! :haha:

xxx

it depends - if you have a history of allergies in your family then it's best not to. But if there are no allergies in your family then it's fine.

Well, OH and I :sex: about 2 or 3 nights ago....we're just taking it easy, doing it whenever we feel in the mood. I won't hold my breath this month, but it certainly is relaxing not symptom spotting! :)

when do you ovulate?
Sounds good being nice and relaxed about it :hugs:

it depends - if you have a history of allergies in your family then it's best not to. But if there are no allergies in your family then it's fine.

Nope none at all so should be okay.

I am slightly allergic to dogs, but I have one and live with one so its nothing major. I would say my allergy has improved since I got a dog!!

Ozzie I think we are gonna try that approach if we have no luck, but only after a few months, want to give it everything we have got for these 1st few months. Hoping I really dont have to go see the FS.

xxx

I went to college in Leyland, Runshaw.

I also used to hang around on Leyland Mcdonalds with all the boy racers when I was younger! :haha:

xxx

lol do u know buckshaw village? It's behind runshaw - that's where i live!

Ahh yeah I have some friends who live on there.

Cool. How old are you? What school/college did you go? I wonder if we have any friends in common?! :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->