NTNP Chat Thread

I only moved here a couple of years ago I'm afraid. I'm 23 and went to Preston uni - how strange would that have been?!

Morning all! :wave:

I made really yummy pea soup last night with my leftover roast pork. Got leftovers of that for lunch today :D

I ordered sandwich platters for a meeting next tuesday, but the lady got the date wrong and the guy arrived with the platters this morning! So i had to send him away. Thankfully my order has the correct date so i'm not the one that made the mistake!

Ooooh, I love the look of sandwich platters!! :D
M&S have some premade ones in the shop, and I always go and have a peek, drool then walk off sad!! :p xx

They make really nice interesting things and then we get to eat any leftovers after the meetings :)

Post me some please!! :D
My favourite sandwiches on a platter would be - Cheese plowmans, cheese and onion mayo, chicken and salad, BLT, chicken and bacon, tuna and sweetcorn, salmon and cream cheese, salmon and cucumber and beef and horseradish!! YUMMY!! xxx

I second Jen's opinion on what would make an awesome sandwich platter but would add avocado to the chicken & bacon and would also include prawns and mayo!!

Glad the soup was yummy Huggles :)

xxx

Avocado sounds like a good addition, but I hate prawns, yuck, yuck, yuck!! :p xx

Prawn and mayooooooo mmmm. Had that on jacket potatos last night. Was awesome.

xxx

i love prawns but DH seems to be sensitive or slightly allergic or something. Made a yummy prawn dish about 2 years ago when we were in london and he was so sick that night i actually even phoned the emergency doctor! Thankfully it passed and he didn't have to go to hospital or anything (which is why i'm not sure that it is an allergy), but as a result he won't touch them anymore which means i can't buy them unless we're at a restaurant :(

I love prawns! Gutted, I found out yesterday that you can't fly in your first 3 months? That puts the scuppers on us trying all the way until the end of Jan as we're going on holiday :( We're considering trying for a month this month and is we don't fall pregnant then we can try again on holiday.

I don't think that's really true about flying in the first 3 months. Where did you hear it? But otherwise if you wait until January then we can ben NTNP/TTC buddies then :D

I've heard no flying in the last few weeks, because planes are not equipped with the things to deliver a baby and flight attendants are not trained for it!

Where did you hear no flying in the first 3 months?

It was a friend who told me. Hmmm interesting, the idea is if I fell before then then DH's brother could come on holiday too and snowboard with him while I just enjoyed some time in the snow lol. Looked on Easyjet's website and it says you can fly up to 27 weeks

Just googled and found this:

"Flying in early pregnancy is safe. However, during the first trimester, the main concern over flying is making your pregnancy symptoms, like morning sickness, worse. (You may want to make sure you have a extra few sick bags nearby, just in case.) And a mildly stuffed-up nose on the ground could become much worse once you’re in the air."
(https://www.pregnancy-info.net/wellbeing_flying.html)

Thankyouuu :) We'll have to think. Really it'd be better to try in Jan but if we tried in December we'd be testing on my birthday which would be lovely. If we tried this month we'd be testing on dH's birthday

:haha: If I do happen to get pregnant this month, we're flying to California in December, so yay for morning sickness on a plane :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->