NTNP Chat Thread

Hopefully I'll be joining you. Woot DH has 3 job interviews in the next week! One of which needs 15 people to do his job so you'd think he'll have a good chance!

Morning Jen.

FX's for hubby with his interviews!

We start SMEP today!! DTD last night too... feeling very postive this cycle. Will cry if I ov from my left though. It will be another wasted month.

xxx

Today's has been moved to monday :(. fingers crossed on SMEP we might try it in December is it just a case of using OPKs and DTD around Ov? GL babyhopes! xx

Its DTD every other day from CD8, do OPK's (i use a monitor) when you get a postive OPK DTD 3 days in a row, then miss a day, then one last try then just wait.... Argh! But like I said will all be pointless if I ov from my left.

xxx

FX'd you don't ov from the left, magpies!

I'm hoping AF stays away tomorrow (and for the next 9 months) - she's due tomorrow but I'm not getting that "here she comes" feeling. Testing Thursday if she stays away (only have the one test, don't want to waste it...)

FX'd you don't ov from the left, magpies!

I'm hoping AF stays away tomorrow (and for the next 9 months) - she's due tomorrow but I'm not getting that "here she comes" feeling. Testing Thursday if she stays away (only have the one test, don't want to waste it...)

I think I will actually cry if I do.... sad I know. Hate having a messed up body.

FX'd she doesnt get you!! And good luck for testing.

xxx

GL Starlithome, and FX 4Magpies, lets hope it's from the right!!!

Ooh congrats - I've just ordered a JennyRenny prediction - should be interesting!

Thanks Jennifairie and 4magpies - so far so good, the witch hasn't shown!!

O.O

I'm a bit in shock at the moment. Still not testing till tomorrow.

I tested this morning - :bfn:
AF still hasn't shown so I guess I could still be in the game. She's never been two days late.

As of now though I'm writing all the symptoms off as birth control after-effects though.

Tommorrow night Oh is coming back from his business trip ^ and I am looking forward to sexy time ^^.

Wow ladies, you've been quiet here this weekend! Hope everyone is ok

xxx

Hi all, hope you're all doing OK!

On CD24 now, and I'm still awaiting AF. Bit of boob pain but that's it. I did an OPK on Sat and Sun and the Sun one was darker - almost positive - so going to keep doing them every day to see what happens. I demand ovulation! :haha:

Ugh! I'm fine just not sure if I'm going to be in the 2WW this month. We :sex: a little too close to ovulation (5 days before ish) so we don't know how likely it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->