• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Yay thanks you all seem lovely and don't feel like I'm stalking you all now

Hi Sparkle, feel free to join in with our ramblings! :D

LADIES - AF is due today/tomorrow and no sign. Not a cramp or spot in sight, and none of my usual PMS rage/weepiness. Still have the annoying pulled muscle feeling in lower right abdo plus lump in throat (not sore, just feels like there is something stuck) which according to google can be a symptom of heartburn. Need to try and not get my hopes up too much cos you know how AF likes to suprise us when we least expect it! How ironic would it be if I got a BFP this cycle after that business with my OH? :wacko:

I originally said tomorrow but if no AF I might hold out till Sunday cos she is DEFINITELY late by then. I might mention it to my OH tonight and see what he thinks. I really wanna know but at the same time I don't want to see a BFN unless I really have to, if that makes sense? :D

Ye it's get me down to see a bfn. Fingers crossed this is it for you :thumbup:

Elhaym, good luck on getting your BFP this month!

Your sig says on a break til January? If you don't get BFP this month it's not a bad thing to miss out a December conception. 9 months after Dec the Maternity wards are really really busy and it covers the end of one school year and start of the other, neither of which are great for your future babies.

Sparkle - have a look through the testing out ticker threads, hopefully they'll be of use

Well there I was thinking we might know by Christmas but checked and AF not due til 30th Dec, that's if I've got it all correct :shrug:

Elhaym, good luck on getting your BFP this month!

Your sig says on a break til January? If you don't get BFP this month it's not a bad thing to miss out a December conception. 9 months after Dec the Maternity wards are really really busy and it covers the end of one school year and start of the other, neither of which are great for your future babies.

Yes if I'm not pg this month we are leaving it till January (or longer depending on a few things!) Thanks for the tip. :thumbup: If we did catch this month it would be an August baby - I was a late summer baby too :D I was worried about them being the youngest in class but it never seemed to affect me.

Thanks for the support all, I'm nervous for testing now - have tested before (in previous cyckes) but always pretty much knew it was a BFN those times, this time I don't know!

tested this morning and BFN! AF is playing silly buggers obviously, wish she'd hurry up! :wacko:

well just got a Christmas cake in the oven, was a bit crazy making it and won't be ready til late, just hope it tastes good!

OMG Elhaym, I'm in the same boat. AF due yesterday but still no sign... Hmmm...

Fingers crossed for everyone!

I'm actually starting to think I'm bonkers even NTNP, my work schedule is going to be relentless in January up until April, eeeeeeeeeeek

Well if you haven't got time to be preg then it's almost guaranteed you will be surely?!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->