NTNP: Late Period

Raven8769

Reaction score
So I'm now 5 days late on day 2 got BFN. Still having symptoms that are early signs some of them can be related to pms/ovulation as well. I have had sore tender breast and nipples, nausea, queasiness from most foods have had some cramping in lower abdomen unlike pms cramps feels like stabbing pinching type of pains. I'm also a smoker and they have started to give me headaches after smoking. It's hard to tell on frequent urination as I have a sensitive bladder as it is but at night I seem to have to go more even if I don't drink as much water. The test I took I'm pretty site was bfn the control line clearly visible but he test line it sorta looks like a line could've formed but very sketchy. It was also one of those cheap tests where you pee in a cup and use a dropper to put in a hole that the urine travels through was so cheap it was $0.88 from Walmart. I've been moody as heck lately. Not to give some TMI but we dtd last night and I was spotting like lightest red hen it was gone. Also he briefly sucked on my nipples and they felt sore and he wasn't even being rough. I'm not site what is going on but I have been pretty regular in fact last month my period was on March 5th it started out brown then red for a couple days then brown for a couple more days then back to normal. We dtd March 6th then 25th and 27th. Then April 1st and last night. We just moved back home in upstate NY since my fiancée graduated from school and we are living with his parents until we can get our own place which is why we haven't dtd more often. We are truly NTNP as we wanted to ttc in September after he's more established at his new job and we have our own place. I Feel like I'm pregnant some days more than others but I am unsure what to think when I get a bfn. Online ovulation calculator says I was supposed to ovulate on March 19th but I base it on my cm. which was at it's prime March 25th when we dtd. It was just within days after that when all these symptoms started to formulate.

I'm with ya!! I'm also 5 days late. Got a BFN yesterday but tested at 6 pm... I'm trying to wait until Friday to test again

I'm with ya!! I'm also 5 days late. Got a BFN yesterday but tested at 6 pm... I'm trying to wait until Friday to test again

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I know many pregnancy symptoms mirror pms and ovulation but honestly on easter I felt so nauseous immediately after eating and the food isn't bad my in laws and fiancée ate it and we all good and full. Me? Full nauseated and when they did leftovers last night I politely said I wasn't hungry yet. If I mention feeling off she might think I'm pregnant lol she doesn't want another grand baby until we are in our own place lmao. My mother in law is funny. Tonight is supposed to be leftovers again I get queasy at the thought.

[QU OTE=18AnExpecting;35251167]I'm with ya!! I'm also 5 days late. Got a BFN yesterday but tested at 6 pm... I'm trying to wait until Friday to test again

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I know many pregnancy symptoms mirror pms and ovulation but honestly on easter I felt so nauseous immediately after eating and the food isn't bad my in laws and fiancée ate it and we all good and full. Me? Full nauseated and when they did leftovers last night I politely said I wasn't hungry yet. If I mention feeling off she might think I'm pregnant lol she doesn't want another grand baby until we are in our own place lmao. My mother in law is funny. Tonight is supposed to be leftovers again I get queasy at the thought.[/QUOTE]

I'm not getting very queasy feeling, only on occasion. But I never had any morning sickness with my last pregnancy. However when I ovulated I got hot flashes and that's not like me. Now I'm 5 days late and no sign of AF

[QU OTE=18AnExpecting;35251167]I'm with ya!! I'm also 5 days late. Got a BFN yesterday but tested at 6 pm... I'm trying to wait until Friday to test again

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I know many pregnancy symptoms mirror pms and ovulation but honestly on easter I felt so nauseous immediately after eating and the food isn't bad my in laws and fiancée ate it and we all good and full. Me? Full nauseated and when they did leftovers last night I politely said I wasn't hungry yet. If I mention feeling off she might think I'm pregnant lol she doesn't want another grand baby until we are in our own place lmao. My mother in law is funny. Tonight is supposed to be leftovers again I get queasy at the thought.

I'm not getting very queasy feeling, only on occasion. But I never had any morning sickness with my last pregnancy. However when I ovulated I got hot flashes and that's not like me. Now I'm 5 days late and no sign of AF[/QUOTE]

I'm not getting queasy constantly but ham seems to not agree with me right now. It was really bad Sunday Monday it seemed to still be present no matter what I ate with the exception of peanut butter and butter toast. Today it's mit as bad but definitely having sore and tender breasts and nipples that's for sure. I have never been pregnant so if I am this will be my first. I have no idea what to expect and I worry if I take another test it'll just say negative plus I have to actually get to the store which won't be till tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->