NTNP While on a diet!

ashntony

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hello I am 21 and have been trying to concieve for 5 months now. After my BFN yesterday and my af that is still a week late I decided I needed to go on a major diet. I am going to start: Drink only water,30 minutes of cardio daily, Nightly me on top sex, Make one food sacrifice, NO FAST FOOD, and
only eat 1000 cals a day. So I am hoping to lose 50 pounds before my 1 year wedding anniversary in July. Hopefully I lose more than that! That is about 15 pounds a month for the next 4 months. Any other ladies in the same predicament?

Hi there, I was on a healthy eating plan and had lost 20lb, a miscarriage set me back 4 months and I am now down to a 12lb loss. My husband has now agreed to try for another but I haven't really got back into the swing of my calorie counting but this has spurred me on to get started again.

1000 calories is quite low. There are many online calculators that will give you recommended calories to lose weight for your age, height etc that will keep you healthy too while you embark on your journey.

Wishing you loads of luck

Jules x

Hi there, I was on a healthy eating plan and had lost 20lb, a miscarriage set me back 4 months and I am now down to a 12lb loss. My husband has now agreed to try for another but I haven't really got back into the swing of my calorie counting but this has spurred me on to get started again.

1000 calories is quite low. There are many online calculators that will give you recommended calories to lose weight for your age, height etc that will keep you healthy too while you embark on your journey.

Wishing you loads of luck

Jules x

I know that the 100 is quite low... My doctor told me to shoot for 1200 calories instead. I am trying to lose a great deal of weight....

Yes, shoot for 1200. Though I didn't need to loose much weight before I went on vacation in Decemeber, I used the "LoseIt!" App. It was the only thing that I have ever used that really kept me on track. I exercise about 5 days a week, but not until I tracked everything I put in my mouth, did I really see results! Good luck and reward yourself with NON food items for each milestone: 10 pounds= pedicure or 20 pounds=new dress!

Hello I am 21 and have been trying to concieve for 5 months now. After my BFN yesterday and my af that is still a week late I decided I needed to go on a major diet. I am going to start: Drink only water,30 minutes of cardio daily, Nightly me on top sex, Make one food sacrifice, NO FAST FOOD, and
only eat 1000 cals a day. So I am hoping to lose 50 pounds before my 1 year wedding anniversary in July. Hopefully I lose more than that! That is about 15 pounds a month for the next 4 months. Any other ladies in the same predicament?

Hello thats why we are NTNP trying to lose some pound but also know its going to take us long to conceive so hope to lose some while waiting for our BFP. It has not been easy i have only lost 5 pound and then we started to remodle our kitchen and yup fast food for a week so i got to get back on track this week . So good luck to you :thumbup:

Yes, shoot for 1200. Though I didn't need to loose much weight before I went on vacation in Decemeber, I used the "LoseIt!" App. It was the only thing that I have ever used that really kept me on track. I exercise about 5 days a week, but not until I tracked everything I put in my mouth, did I really see results! Good luck and reward yourself with NON food items for each milestone: 10 pounds= pedicure or 20 pounds=new dress!

I like that reward yourself with Non food items somthing to look foward to thanks.

Yep that's how I was! I moved and it was straight fastfood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->