NTTP July/August AF or BFP

Unexpected212

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I am new here

I got obsessed with OPK's and the two week wait with my daughter as I was desperate to fall pregnant after my miscarriage.

I am trying SO hard to NTTP And not overthink it. I need your ladies support! We are in no rush so whenever it happens is perfect. Our son was a suprise. Our MC took a month and our daughter took 2 months. So it could be quick or could take longer.

I have promised to
-Not buy OPK's
-Not obsess over symptom spotting
-Not test before the day of my missed period which will be 25th July

Any other ladies here waiting to test this month early next month?

Let's keep eachother company!

Hello!
We are currently NTNP too and I totally understand where your coming from when saying "not trying to think about it too much". It's sooo hard not to!
I have also promised not to test until AF is due so it'll be July 31st for me! Let's try to keep each other accountable ;]

We can keep eachother company! I don't think it will happen this cycle for me. I was taking antihistemines for my hayfever...no idea that they can really inhibit fertility. I only saw that on one of the threads on here.

Obviously I'm not forcefully trying to conceive but I also don't want to do things that will make it nearly impossible.

I also have no symptoms so far but I have no idea where I am in my cycle other than when AF is due

Good luck ladies

Hello. I am due on 25th/26th too. Didn't use opk or charting. Just waiting to miss AF and then test.

Good luck to you all. Can't wait for the weekend :)

Same! No OPKS or charting...I feel no symptoms at all tho and I usually know straight away when I'm pregnant lol

I feel like an elephant with this bloat and I am cramping too. Seems AF is around the corner.

In my mind I am already out. Just AF has to arrive and make it official :haha:

AF got me! Probably going to use OPK's this month. I hate not knowing when I ovulated lol

But I warn you when you know everything about your body then you can't go back and unlearn things and follow relaxed NTNP again.

This is only your second cycle trying right ? How about doing it every other day. I mean it is your choice but don't do anything that stress you out. If you think opk is the way to go then go ahead :)

I wish you all the best for a super sticky BFP:flower:

Yeah your right OPK's stress me out too! Arg. I wish I could just CHILL and let it happen.

Just enjoy the act and try to do it often ;) may be two to three times a week or every other day. Do it when you get fertile ewcm.

Sorry she got you!!! Always next month- just enjoy your BDing ;]
I'm currently CD 29. Haven't tested yet. My cycles are a little unpredictable so I'm trying to wait until CD 32-33. Trying being the key word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->