Nub theory - help me out! **Updated - it's a GIRL**

M&S+Bump

M & S + Baby Joe = Family
Reaction score
Ok, I see the nub, I think.

But I haven't got a clue how to tell what way it's pointing - all the examples I've looked at just look the same to me!

Two long weeks to wait til my scan so have a guess for me! Scan was at 11+4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 65
looks like a boy but I'm not an expert, the one on my profile pic is from my daughter! it almost similar to yours so it must be girl.

I would say it's a girl, see how is forked at the end? Apparently that indicates a girl, and the first one the angle looks less than 30 degrees x

Anybody else? :)

Looking more, I thought girly - baby's kinda curled up in the second photo but in the first the angle doesn't look big.

most nubs tend to look girly at 11 weeks. boy nubs can also be forked. still too early too tell.

im leaning boy on this but the nub theory isn't accurate until 12+5 or so 12+3 at the earliest because boys don't rise until the twelfth week.. but yours looks like it's already rising.

70/30 blue lean

ohh its so hard waiting isnt it. Your scan looks very similar to mine which I had today. And that looks just like my daughters 12 week scan from last year. See pics below. x First one of this pregnancy no idea what sex and the second one of my daughter. x

Attachments

• IMAG0750.jpg
    IMAG0750.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 11
  • P1040898 [1024x768].jpg
    P1040898 [1024x768].jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 11
Still nearly two weeks to go til scan - I'm dying here :haha: Anticipation was never this bad first two times - we lasted til the 20-week scan even the first time round!

Had scan today - she said she saw within the first minute, but then monkey crossed her legs and the cord got in the way and she spent another 20 minutes trying to get a decent shot to get confirmation!

It's a girl!!

:pink:

Had scan today - she said she saw within the first minute, but then monkey crossed her legs and the cord got in the way and she spent another 20 minutes trying to get a decent shot to get confirmation!

It's a girl!!

:pink:

A Girl after 2 boys, how amazing!!! :D You must be super excited! CONGRATS<3

Any ideas ladies????????????? :)

Attachments

• SAM_1598.jpg
    SAM_1598.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_1593.jpg
    SAM_1593.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread