Nub Theory

Chrissi1981

Reaction score
Hi all !

I had my 12 week scan today and while I'm not looking to find out the gender I can't help but take a guess. How accurate is the nub theory and can anyone guess as to what this little cupcake is girl or boy ? Can you see the fork ? I believe I can. Let me know and post your pics and let's have fun guessing hehehehe xx

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 79
Really guys ?! Oh my goodness I'd be so delighted ! Well either way I would be I just want a healthy baby but girls clothes are so darn cute lol and it'd be lovely to have one of both. One last picture with a clearer pic of nub and I'll stop annoying everyone lol xx

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpg
    IMG_1384.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 25
That last photo has forking on the end definitely indicating girl. Was scan exactly 12w as it can still develop into a boy at that gestation? More reliable around 12w 4d xx

That last photo has forking on the end definitely indicating girl. Was scan exactly 12w as it can still develop into a boy at that gestation? More reliable around 12w 4d xx

It was indeed, but yeah it has time to change doesn't it. I've another scan on Friday with the NHS so I'll see if I get a snippet of it ... baby was measuring bang on 12 weeks at the scan. I wonder wonder. Hehe

UPDATE: I wasn't initially gonna find out but then thanks to Anna and Jonathan Joly I crumbled and got my mom to take a look at the gender reveal email. My excuse being if it's a boy I need to prepare myself lol ! Well I begged her to tell me and her response was lol it'll be a nutter later in life like it's mama. I cried I knew what she meant IM HAVING A GIRL so nub is right !!!! So so so excited !!!!

Congratulations!! 😃 ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"