NuKe's Pre-Wedding Bun 'N' Tea Train! Woo-woooo! Merchant Hotel, 1st July 2011.

It's me you need to watch. I'm the quiet one from the sticks.

I cant even keep water down, how am I gona eat buns :( Went to docs for sickness tablets and cant get them til 3pm tomoro, no use to me then!

What are they prescribing you, Luna, Honey? I might have some Metoclopramide left over from Ellen's gestation :)haha:) in my cupboard that might do you for an hour or so till you get your script.

I duno wat they are, just hada give in my discharge letter from hosp and its written on it! I want buns dammit! Lol

I duno wat they are, just hada give in my discharge letter from hosp and its written on it! I want buns dammit! Lol

I'll bet my last teacake it'll be Cetirazine... they always try that first.

A-ha! Think thats it, it did start with a C! I wasnt as sick wen I was in hosp so duno if they'll work now!

Sam I disagree!! I bet it's cyclazine [spelling?]!!! I'd bet my bump AND teacake on it!!! That's what I was given first. Apparently it's really good for most people!

Debs did you check out train times yet?

Eve ur right!! Wont get them til Monday now :(

Eve ur rite! Wont get it til monday now :(

Liz I'll see if I have any that I haven't thrown out? I don't know if I still have them though

:dohh: I did and typed a text to you and forget to press flipping send. :rofl: The express gets me there at 1.15pm, but I can happily hang about til whatever time you're passing. (my ex-i-thought-i-was-going-to-marry lived in b'fast and the closest train to his house was central.... I spent many a happy hour reading/people watching in the station :haha:)

Haven't a clue about trains home yet... how long does posh people's afternoon tea last? :lol:

Well even if I aim to pick you up at like 1:30 then you aren't hanging around too much and we'll have time to waddle round to the merchant with no rush?

Only if it suits m'dear!

*reads between the lines*
we'll have time to waddle round to the merchant with no rush
"So I have time to wield my axe and dispose of the evidence before arriving right on time for tea."

AHAHAHAH Debs dammit you've caught me on. Also remember I am nearly 38w pregnant and move at a snails pace these days... I have a PROPER pregnancy waddle going on like one of those bloody weeble wobbles!!

Evidence won't take long to dispose of if you're collecting me right beside the Lagan. :haha:

Oh of course!! I didn't think of that... MWAH HA HA :] Well I'll be in a Citroen Xsara Picasso which is silver [although apparently it's not silver... if it's next to a silver one you can see the difference but the colour is "metallic quartz" LOL] annnddddd I'll be the FUCKING HUGE ONE! :]

No problemo. In the car park or just out the front door?

see y'all thamara ladeez!

Hmmm I was gonna say out the front but I *THINK* there is a layby type bit not in the carpark but just opposite out the back doors? I'm not sure though. I'll send you a wee txt or ring you depending on what the traffic/parking is like and let you know where I am!!!

hi ladies - just said to linds I've been sick again 5 times this morning, so really hoping it calms down otherwise I won't be able to enjoy the lovely buns. Going for a bit of toast now to see if that settles it. Fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->