NuKe's Rainbow Wedding Journal! ... WE DID IT!! <3

Where abouts in London did you stay hun?

Was it easy to get to Camden? I really wanna drag Chris there when we go in December lol

Love the pic from the London Dungeon where you were on that thing that simulated the drop of the gallows, yours and Barry's faces are priceless :rofl:

Looks like you had an amazing time :happydance:

And omgggg, since when did London have an M&Ms store, where is it, another place I want to drag Chris :shock: :rofl:

EDIT** Ooohhh and Harrods, did you have to dress posh?

Sorry for all the questions :dohh:

we stayed in the travelodge in waterloo. about 300 yards away from the waterloo tube station so everywer was easy to get to!

everywers easy to get to in london! just get off the tube at camden town, and turn right once u get out and ur there! theres a couple of tiny markets then once u get up to camden lock (id say 300m away) theres SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! ive travelled all over the world and its my most favourite place ever! make sure u go to cyberdog!! i cant even describe how insane that shop is!!!!!!!

re: harrods, i remember wen i was about 5 going there with my family and we werent allowed in cuz my dad was in shorts, but these days they dont care, u can wear watever u want!

and the m&ms store is at picadilly circus, its actually on the way to leister (sp?) square if u walk from PC to there!

I'm going to be searching for that store :happydance:

I love London too, espescially at Xmas time with all the lights etc, it's manic but amazing :D We've said we're going to go once a year even if it's only for 2 nights lol

am soooooo pleased you had a good time :hugs:

London is great! We are going end of Aug and I cant wait!!!!

Loved looking at your pics!!!

I'm going to be searching for that store :happydance:

I love London too, espescially at Xmas time with all the lights etc, it's manic but amazing :D We've said we're going to go once a year even if it's only for 2 nights lol

am soooooo pleased you had a good time :hugs:

u dont need to search for it! if u walk up the road, under the big "camden lock" sign, stay on the left hand side of the road and u walk along a brick wall, once u get to the entrance if u just look in, u can see the 2 massive metal ppl standing right there at the door! its insane, really REALLY loud rave music, blacklights everywer and everything is UV reactive. u cant even IMAGINE!!!

Cyberdog is the mutt's nuts! I love that place!

Fantastic pics hun!! looks like you had a great time in London!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->