Numb tongue and mouth? Feel like I mouthwashed with lidocaine..

SuperKat

New baby on the way!
Reaction score
Anyone have that happen? Should I be concerned? I have gestational diabetes that I am controlling with only diet and checked my blood, and it is 82, which is good, not high, not low...

Other than that I feel fine...

That sounds kind of scary. I'm with Blue Cross insurance and they offer this nurse help line 24/7. If you have something like that, I would call them if not your doctor.

It was really strange, I ended up
feeling worse later on, my blood wasn't that low, but I ate and it went away, so I am assuming it has something to do with that. I see my diabetes lady tomorrow and my doc on Weds, so I figure I will talk to them about it then, unless it happens again. Then I will call in and see what they say.

Thank you for your response!!

I get this sometimes, when I'm close to fainting. It usually goes away if I eat quickly (something sugary is good) and drink water. But a couple of times I've still fainted. How long does it last? For me if I need to eat within a couple of minutes or its faint time.

Do you get migraines at all? This is one of my migraine symptoms! Scared me to death the first time it happened! Defo mention to your doc etc tho. Feel better soon xxxx

Thanks for the response ladies! It lasted for like an hour, it progressively got worse to where I felt like I was on the verge of passing out- it took about 10-15 minutes after I ate to feel better.

I never get migranes, I have only ever had one or two in my life and I wouldn't wish them on anyone, I'm so sorry you get them, they are horrible :(

Thanks again ladies, I will definitely be mentioning it to my doc to see what he says!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->