Nursery furniture show me yours!

Wow what a bargin! And so pretty LaRockera :) with a abargin like that, i dont blame you!

My aunty gave me her nursery wardrobe and dresser, it's just plain pine. So we just got the Winnie The Pooh cotbed from Argos to match up with it.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...8/Trail/searchtext>WINNIE+THE+POOH+COTBED.htm

XxX

Does sending you a pic of the corner of my home office between bookshelves and a shredder count? 'Cause that's the closest our LO will get to having a nursery ;) You guys are all so lucky, your nursery choices look great!

Aww no space for a nursery I am guessing? It's funny though I know that baby will not be sleeping in the nursery for atleast 6 months or so!

My aunty gave me her nursery wardrobe and dresser, it's just plain pine. So we just got the Winnie The Pooh cotbed from Argos to match up with it.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...8/Trail/searchtext>WINNIE+THE+POOH+COTBED.htm

XxX

So pretty xxx

Does sending you a pic of the corner of my home office between bookshelves and a shredder count? 'Cause that's the closest our LO will get to having a nursery ;) You guys are all so lucky, your nursery choices look great!

Aww no space for a nursery I am guessing? It's funny though I know that baby will not be sleeping in the nursery for atleast 6 months or so!

No :nope: we're in a two bed and I work from home so the smaller room is crammed with IT equipment - while we could probably move things around and fit in a nursery my OH doesn't want the baby in the same room as so much electronic equipment so we'll have a roommate in our room for a while!

No :nope: we're in a two bed and I work from home so the smaller room is crammed with IT equipment - while we could probably move things around and fit in a nursery my OH doesn't want the baby in the same room as so much electronic equipment so we'll have a roommate in our room for a while!

Aww :( well like I said baby will be in with us for a while too! His nursery will be for getting him dressed etc... but shhhh don't tell my hubby! As he will be like, why are we doing it now then? lol x

I've just seen the paint for baby's room and it's gorgeous! Our decorator starts on that room on Thursday! Yay! I'm so excited! He's just done the spare room which was just white but that looks amazing!

The reason I am this excited is we have lived in this house for about 5 years and the only room we have decorated is our room! The rest of the house is just magnolia! Yuk!

:happydance:

Haha bless u! Ive lived in this house now since week before xmas just gone, so about 10 months? n so far we've done my room, DS room and just finished front room, about to start on nursery. Very entrigued to see your paint choice... :)

Ahh it's just since weved lived here we have had like no money! I was still at uni then had a terribly paid job and now in pregnant and unemployed! Lol the joys! But with baby coming hubby finally agreed that we needed to get new carpets and if we were doing that we might aswell paint! The next room after baby's is the living room! Yay

I will take a pic when it's all done :)

Ohh just realized ur due date is the day before mine!

your nursery sets are all gorgeous! :flower:

as this is our 4th baby we had to buy everything all over again, we have gone for the sleigh design but its in white which isnt shown on the link but give you the idea of the furniture :). & for the basinette im keeping my fx its a girl coz the basinette is very girly :dohh:, if not im sure ill find something :winkwink:

https://lovencare.com.au/nursery-furniture/sleigh-nursery/

https://www.babyworldonline.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1353

We not going mad with furniture... My OH making a cot, we gave a single bed in the room. Then we using a stool for a bed side table with a cloth on top.

But that's all we getting we have built in shelves and wardrobe

Hey yeah it is, just noticed that too hehe, race to the finish ;)

Aww yeah thats our problem too and OH always says 'yeah we'll do it at the weekend' but then something else always comes up lol so i just start and he has no choice but to finish hehe. Im still undecided of how i wana do the nursery, we have pine furniture and wooden floor which we plan on puttin a rug down, any ideas?? dont wana go too pink (btw the theme is butterflies hehe) x

Beautiful cot tinks! And bassinet, if u have a boy he will never know! Lol

That's lovely that ur oh can make the cot! Kirbyland!

Ashlee I would go for a really pale pink on the walls and then get butterfly wall stickers and dot them around, with a cream fluffy rug :)

I think I'm getting this cotbed in white:
https://www.whwatts.co.uk/furniture...edium=ppc&utm_term=15314&utm_campaign=froogle

and this changing table:
https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=211-7769

tinks80 ~ i LOVE the sleigh design, im gettin a sleigh cot hehe. def not too girly or too boyish, its how you dress it inside (with blue/pink bedding) is how it will look after, def good choice!

Was thinkin of pale pink seen a colour called 'nursery pink' its almost white but with a hint of pink in, and love the idea of cream fluffy rug! maybe thinkin a trip to ikea is needed hehe

Aww yeah thats our problem too and OH always says 'yeah we'll do it at the weekend' but then something else always comes up lol so i just start and he has no choice but to finish hehe. Im still undecided of how i wana do the nursery, we have pine furniture and wooden floor which we plan on puttin a rug down, any ideas?? dont wana go too pink (btw the theme is butterflies hehe) x

Hehe... You possible finish first my OH hasn't started and I'm not sure what I'm doing so I won't be able to start it but I am going to do some bits in the too
Hopefully that will make him want to do it...

Ideas maybe just leave wood but paint pics on furniture/wall so there is colour just not too much?

Hehe... You possible finish first my OH hasn't started and I'm not sure what I'm doing so I won't be able to start it but I am going to do some bits in the too

Ideas maybe just leave wood but paint pics on furniture/wall so there is colour just not too much?

:haha: i ment race to the finish as in who has bubba first :blush: my bad lol
Jus start by clearin the room, gettin paint samples, it makes you feel like your doin something and may kick OH into gear ;)
Love your idea! ive got these cute lil butterfly stickers that i cud put on the chest of drawers, so when she gets older just peel them off and change theme if need be haha

:haha: i ment race to the finish as in who has bubba first :blush: my bad lol
Jus start by clearin the room, gettin paint samples, it makes you feel like your doin something and may kick OH into gear ;)
Love your idea! ive got these cute lil butterfly stickers that i cud put on the chest of drawers, so when she gets older just peel them off and change theme if need be haha

Hehe my bad :) trust me to get it wrong!!! Lol... We should stay in touch and see who is first hehe... Yeah I am thinking of doing something like that - our theme is safari/forest etc

Oooh love safari/forest theme! i had jungle animals for my DS had green and blue walls (pastel colours) and then loads of animal stickers and lil trees n bushes n then had these pegs that were leaf shaped, actually still got them, altho they are now in the loft un used haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->