Nursery help!! (prob long)

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
right I am an absolute freak when it comes to things matching and being colour co-ordinated.
we (i) really wanted a pink nursery all pink things really girly blah blah blah but now its come to the time where we're actually going to buy things for the nursery we (i) cant decide on what to do....

we're gonna have a moses basket downstairs, swinging crib in our room and obviously a cot/cot bed in her room. we have decided we dont want a pink moses basket downstaurs or crib oin our room (we also cannot find pink crib bedding ranges throughout) so for that to stick to neutral colours we have chosen the mothercare winnie the pooh range

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/node/n/54743031/203-8904847-0747962?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

BUT.... do we stick with that thoughout the nursery and everything... it is gorgeous but NOT girlie OR do we do the nursery in this??

https://www.dunelm-mill.com/range/Fairy//1

just the nursery though and leave everything else ie crib, moses basket, accesories ie. bath set, changing box etc winnie the pooh???

I know this prob seems stupid its just the exciting bits i've been looking forward too seem to be such a big decision lol!

i do have a really bad obsession with things matching and being central and even - yes i'm wierd!!!!!!!

xxxx

EDIT: or would you find a girlie range to have throughout??

if i was you id have the nursery in the fairy things and the rest winnie the pooh :) think there both really cute though

if i was you id have the nursery in the fairy things and the rest winnie the pooh :) think there both really cute though

That's what I would do too. They're both precious and the winnie the pooh will coordinate with the rest of your house and then she will have her girlie room, if I am understanding you correctly.

That's what I would do too. They're both precious and the winnie the pooh will coordinate with the rest of your house and then she will have her girlie room, if I am understanding you correctly.

yeah you are lol... i have made it quite complicated havn't i :blush:
ty xxx

When i found out i was having a girl i desperately wanted to get everything pink and re-decorate her nursery, (which i had already done cream). But i decided i would get everything in winnie the pooh/disney. I thought it made more sense as i would like another baby say in two years time and i can use it all again. If i'd have bought everything in pink and then had a boy... would have been useless! I've got everything up and ready in both my room and hers and it still looks gorgeous.

I've made up for going pink in her clothes lol

i would have the nursery all pink and the others neutral x

still deciding but its looking like a pink girlie fairy room and Winnie the Pooh around the rest of the house :o)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->