Nursing while pregnant

I'm so upset that I've had to stop nursing my 10 month old. My goal was to continue throughout this current pregnancy, but a dip in my supply caused my daughter to lose weight. I'm always starving yet as soon as I eat or drink anything I feel nauseous. So I've been going through my frozen supply since I don't think I'm producing enough. :-(

I'm so upset that I've had to stop nursing my 10 month old. My goal was to continue throughout this current pregnancy, but a dip in my supply caused my daughter to lose weight. I'm always starving yet as soon as I eat or drink anything I feel nauseous. So I've been going through my frozen supply since I don't think I'm producing enough. :-(

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that :cry: When did you notice your supply go down? That is SO great you have a frozen supply though - good for you! Will you have enough or have to put her on a formula for the next couple months?

My DD is almost 10 months and she has recently increased her nursing - it seems like she has noticed a change of a sort and is just clinging onto it! It's really showing in her poops too :haha: But man oh man are my nipples ever sore :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->