O day today! Anyone want to join me?!

Hey mind if I join you all? 1 dpo here with af due on 2/7. :happydance:

Of course you may join us! Glad to see you over here at the 2ww!! :wave: How have you been feeling so far?

Of course you may join us! Glad to see you over here at the 2ww!! :wave: How have you been feeling so far?

Me too!!

I am feeling pretty good. Bbs are sore but that is pretty typical for me until af.

DH is so convinced this is the month. I think it will break his heart if it isn't. :nope:

Glad you're feeling well today :) aww just try to stay as positive as possible (I know it's much easier said then done!) I'm only 2dpo and I already have had a roller coaster of emotions from disappointment to positivity... which is crazy because possible implantation is still days away haha. I have been feeling pinching/pulling around my ovaries since O so I'm praying and praying this is a good sign! It's hard to stay positive though when we have so many emotions going on during the 2ww. I was literally just on a website looking at a babies development week by week and started crying at the thought of me possibly being pregnant this cycle, and all I can do is pray I have a sticky baby!!

I did that a lot with DS. I think I have put in the due date calculator these dates a couple dozen times. I am definitely feeling very impatient!! The next 11 days should really just hurry up and pass.

Welcome Krissie!

Jenn I love that you're like a little encyclopedia. Although I find it sort of depressing bc I do have PCOS and I don't know if I am ovulating or not. Ugh, I don't want to be super obsessive and I believe in manifestation so I am really trying to be positive.

Gyn had suggested after my CP last year that I lose 10% of my body weight to help with fertility. Well I've lost 37% of my bodyweight so I am REALLY hoping that bc my periods are now like clock work and on a regular 28 day cycle that stuff is sorted out.

I feel like crap today, ears hurt, throat hurts, stuffy nose. I am hoping this is some sign of pg lol but probably just me being sick. My step daughter has been sick but she had a tummy bug no head cold symptoms so I dunno what's going on.

Cervix is getting lower and CM is watery today but not a whole lot of it.

How are you ladies feeling?

I did that a lot with DS. I think I have put in the due date calculator these dates a couple dozen times. I am definitely feeling very impatient!! The next 11 days should really just hurry up and pass.

Hahahaha I know! I did the same thing!! Pregnancy calculators and what not. I was just thinking "oh wouldn't that be nice!" I'm getting impatient and emotional ahaha. Also, just started cramping about 30 minutes ago :shrug: hopefully this is a good sign!! That those swimmers got into my eggie and my eggies is moving down stream to implantation hahahaha :)

Hahahaha I know! I did the same thing!! Pregnancy calculators and what not. I was just thinking "oh wouldn't that be nice!" I'm getting impatient and emotional ahaha. Also, just started cramping about 30 minutes ago :shrug: hopefully this is a good sign!! That those swimmers got into my eggie and my eggies is moving down stream to implantation hahahaha :)

fingers crossed!!!

If I am 6 or 7 dpo when would I expect implantation to occur? I had left side cramping Wed last week. Then for like 2 days (this was weird) if my cat or dog walked on me towards my pelvis it hurt.

Lol we posted at the exact same time Nicole! Sorry about that!! Sorry to hear that you're feeling so under the weather! Sorry, I know I'm obsessive with all information on the monthly cycle lol. And I google so much and now I go straight to my fertility doctor which I should have done from day 1 :dohh: ! I wouldn't worry about not ovulating! Since you lost all that weight and now have a clock work 28 day cycle I would be pretty confident saying you ovulate! However, if you're worried you can always ask your doctor for a 21 day progesterone blood test. He may say yes or no but there is no harm in asking! And if he says yes you will get a blood test on CD 21 and it will show your progesterone level.. If it's over a certain number that means you ovulated!! It's definitely worth asking about! :thumbup:

fingers crossed!!!

If I am 6 or 7 dpo when would I expect implantation to occur? I had left side cramping Wed last week. Then for like 2 days (this was weird) if my cat or dog walked on me towards my pelvis it hurt.

Implantation usually happens anywhere between 6-8dpo but it can occur as late as 10dpo. Over the next few days I would definitely look out for any CM mixed with brown-ish or pink-ish spotting! Not all women have implantation bleeding but 30% of women do!!! Sometimes it's such a small amount that it's overlooked but if you're watching for the signs it's easier to spot! And again if you don't have implantation bleeding it doesn't mean you're not pregnant, some women just don't get it! :thumbup:

fingers crossed!!!

Implantation usually happens anywhere between 6-8dpo but it can occur as late as 10dpo. Over the next few days I would definitely look out for any CM mixed with brown-ish or pink-ish spotting! Not all women have implantation bleeding but 30% of women do!!! Sometimes it's such a small amount that it's overlooked but if you're watching for the signs it's easier to spot! And again if you don't have implantation bleeding it doesn't mean you're not pregnant, some women just don't get it! :thumbup:

No spotting or anything today. My CM is far less, still wet but not like anything super noticeable.

I am such a POAS addict I just wanna pee on one lol but I don't wanna see that white!

I feel like I've like convinced myself pregnancy isn't possible its crazy I know. I get excited and then am like meh it'll never happen. Such a negative nancy.

Anyone else?

No spotting or anything today. My CM is far less, still wet but not like anything super noticeable.

I am such a POAS addict I just wanna pee on one lol but I don't wanna see that white!

I feel like I've like convinced myself pregnancy isn't possible its crazy I know. I get excited and then am like meh it'll never happen. Such a negative nancy.

Anyone else?
Definitely keep checking when you wipe! I know EXACTLY what you mean Nicole you are far from crazy... or maybe we're both crazy because I feel the same way hahaha! I get excited one minute and then I think it over in my brain that I won't ever have a baby. Every month I go into a cycle 'knowing' I'm not going to become pregnant... I will probably pass out from shock if I do! Then for me getting a BFP isn't even the hardest part! I just really want a 'sticky baby'. With so many miscarriages I just want a little bean that snuggles and stays put and I'm beginning to think it won't ever happen :( .... ugh I'm getting so emotional now :cry:

Anyone else?
Definitely keep checking when you wipe! I know EXACTLY what you mean Nicole you are far from crazy... or maybe we're both crazy because I feel the same way hahaha! I get excited one minute and then I think it over in my brain that I won't ever have a baby. Every month I go into a cycle 'knowing' I'm not going to become pregnant... I will probably pass out from shock if I do! Then for me getting a BFP isn't even the hardest part! I just really want a 'sticky baby'. With so many miscarriages I just want a little bean that snuggles and stays put and I'm beginning to think it won't ever happen :( .... ugh I'm getting so emotional now :cry:

Awww sweetie I totally get it but I believe you will have that sticky beautiful baby. It's terrible isn't it the feeling TTC gives. The excitement and absolute fear all at the same time.

I am feeling freaking awful and of course read all of these things online about women getting a bad cold and BfP during the 2ww so iot excited again. Then realized my cervix is getting lower and I'm just getting depressed now bc I feel like crap.

I honestly think there is a part of me that thinks I will never get what I want bc of my PCOS and that fear is all consuming. I wish I could just let it go and trust my body can do what it's suppose to do.

I can't imagine how you feel I read your signature about your Mc and Dominick. So heart breaking; I don't know how you could move on past that you're amazing Jenn!

Thanks Nicole that gives me hope! It took me three years to get back to "myself" after my beautiful boy left this Earth. We won't ever understand why certain things happen but time may not make me forget but it helps each day go a little easier. I feel like my precious boy was needed for bigger things up in Heaven, and I will see him again one day and get to hug him tight again. Anyway.. I'm sorry! I don't mean to get all depressing and "religious" and what not!!

Anywho!..... I wouldn't get to discouraged about cervix position! Really truly! Our cervix changes positions numerous times a day!! I asked my fertility doc about that too... as embarrassing as it was because well... he's a guy :blush: lol!! But anyway! He said cervix position is NOT reliable to determine pregnancy at all! Some women's cervix are low and shut, high and shut, etc... it really just depends on your body! Feeling generally "ill" is a good sign! I ask waaaaaaayyyyy to many questions haha! But hey I like to be informed!!! I asked why women sometimes feel "ill" in the 2ww he said that it is from the blood vessels in our bodies dilating and letting mucus in our noses and throats "flow easier". Gross... yes.. lol, but it happens in both early pregnancy and non-pregnant women, however it is apparently a good sign of overall fertility, so says the "all knowing doc" lol! Although sometimes I feel like he tells me what I want to hear just to shut me up! :laugh2:

Thanks Nicole that gives me hope! It took me three years to get back to "myself" after my beautiful boy left this Earth. We won't ever understand why certain things happen but time may not make me forget but it helps each day go a little easier. I feel like my precious boy was needed for bigger things up in Heaven, and I will see him again one day and get to hug him tight again. Anyway.. I'm sorry! I don't mean to get all depressing and "religious" and what not!!

Anywho!..... I wouldn't get to discouraged about cervix position! Really truly! Our cervix changes positions numerous times a day!! I asked my fertility doc about that too... as embarrassing as it was because well... he's a guy :blush: lol!! But anyway! He said cervix position is NOT reliable to determine pregnancy at all! Some women's cervix are low and shut, high and shut, etc... it really just depends on your body! Feeling generally "ill" is a good sign! I ask waaaaaaayyyyy to many questions haha! But hey I like to be informed!!! I asked why women sometimes feel "ill" in the 2ww he said that it is from the blood vessels in our bodies dilating and letting mucus in our noses and throats "flow easier". Gross... yes.. lol, but it happens in both early pregnancy and non-pregnant women, however it is apparently a good sign of overall fertility, so says the "all knowing doc" lol! Although sometimes I feel like he tells me what I want to hear just to shut me up! :laugh2:

Girl it's not depressing or too religious; it's a huge part of your story and something you deserve to share about. Honestly my fear of not being able to get pregnant is about as big as not having a healthy pregnancy. So much can go wrong it's overwhelming. I have an anxiety disorder if you can't tell lmao. But I think it's important women come here and share their stories; you deserve to be heard.

I am glad your pain lessens a bit each day. I cannot imagine,I think it's amazing you and your partner made it through that as well. Says a lot about your relationship!

Lmbo I don't think your doc just tells you what you want to hear lol he sounds awesome! I fee a bit better today. Ran a low grade fever last night and was shivering. Today I am less stuffy and my throat doesn't hurt.

I read a ton of stories on this forum where women were sick and got a BFP so I'm not giving up hope. Just started checking my cervix this month and I probably shouldn't focus on that bc I don't know the usual for it.

I don't know what low is vs medium I def felt it when it was high bc I could barely touch it! Today it's soft and and like a middle finger away maybe that's low? I dunno sometimes I think being online is bad bc I get obsessed with stuff I don't really don't understand haha.

Maybe I should stop checking my cervix; the reality is if I am pg I will find out so what is obsessing doing for me!?

How are you feeling today Hun?

I agree with Nicole. It is good to have a safe place to talk about it. I couldn't imagine the pain of your losses. But I do understand anxiety and the fears that come with infertility.

I am having a bad day for my anxiety today. I am currently worried my temp spike yesterday is not high enough to be considered a temp shift. With today's being about the same now I am doubting if I did ovulate. Even though everything else seems to be pointing that I did. My ewcm is gone (replaced with still fertile wet cm) and my ovary tenderness is mostly gone as well. So still hoping for another jump tomorrow and hopefully cross hairs.

Krissie! I get it so much. I don't temp and may start if I didn't get pg this month. Sometimes the analyzing of it all is more stress than it's worth.

I hope you did O. I think if you bd every other day they say it's best for conception. Maybe keep doing the bd so you can catch it!

Krissie! I get it so much. I don't temp and may start if I didn't get pg this month. Sometimes the analyzing of it all is more stress than it's worth.

I hope you did O. I think if you bd every other day they say it's best for conception. Maybe keep doing the bd so you can catch it!

Thanks. I have never been stressed with it before now. In the past cycle where I ovulated it was a very clear temp shift. And the other cycles it helped confirmed they were annovulatory. This time the temp jump was so small. I did put my temps into another chart and it is showing probable ovulation on Monday.

Unfortunatly we can't BD this week. DH and I are on opposite shifts and haven't seen each other since Monday morning. :growlmad: Probably won't until Saturday.

Sorry I have been MIA today ladies, lol. Busy, which I'm glad for! Makes me obsess less! Thank yo iso much to both of you! It means a lot to have others as support! Nicole, yes it only made me and my DH closer. I was so scared he would "up and go" (which I feel so guilty thinking about because he's just so amazing and has been my rock!) We've both hard our really bad days but we got through it together!

Anywho!!... I have the PERFECT website for cervix position Nicole!!! (I'm insane, obviously :haha: )
https://community.babycenter.com/po...cp_and_cervical_mucus_cm_type_for_your_charts

sorry if its a little...well... descriptive lol :blush: ...but it is so informative!!

I'm sorry you've been so sick! But I'm glad you're feeling better today!

Krissie, I'm sorry your cycle is being confusing this month! :( ... but you know your body best and if your EWCM is gone then I'm willing to bet you did ovulate! :thumbup: It is a good sign your temp shifted at least a little though, I wouldn't be to worried! Stress, anxiety, etc.. can all affect our bodies in crazy ways!! So don't get to down! :hugs: When was the last time you BD'd?

I need something to keep me occupied from this tww! Maybe I will try doing some meal plans.

What kind of things do you ladies do to keep occupied?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->