O day today! Anyone want to join me?!

I know how you feel Krissie! When I'm not at work I try to do anything and everything to keep my mind off of the 2ww! I like doing puzzles and time goes by pretty quickly while doing them! I also try to clean the house a lot (boring yes...however, time consuming YES! love it!). Watching tv helps too! Movies, not 30 minute shows.. then time will drag :haha: The 2ww is really torture!

Yea, I need to clean. My son is into throwing everything everywhere right now. It's driving me crazy! Today he discovered the pleasure of throwing his toys down the stairs.

But hey- it's just a phase. And he does like helping me pick up with me so that helps.

I'm thinking of getting my craft room cleaned up and get back into quilting. I have 5 of them to make by Christmas. Six if I have time to make one for DS twin bed now that we have his bedroom painted.

Hey ladies sorry I was back to work today and busy which is awesome bc I have felt so depressed and been obsessing so much!

I was distracted enough I wasn't shoving fingers in myself to feel my cervix all day hahahaha although I did tonight and it's low and soft.

I am getting poas happy and really want to but I know a negative even early will bum me out. My period is expected February 3.

I am feeling better physically but not great still. Noticing weird things like memory lapses I can't seem to remember words haha my partner is like "it's baby brain"! It gets me all excited but then I'm like no it's too early for that and I don't wanna get my hopes up!

Blargh! I am still hoping this is the month!

Krissie it's super hard to wait I def think being busy helped me today. And talking to people about how they were doing helped me think less about myself which was good!

Aww Krissie that sounds adorable that he helps you pick it up (naughty throwing his toys, lol, but adorable!!) I can't wait to cherish those moments (get driven crazy, yes, lol) but I would pick up toys all day any day in return for a little one!! How are you feeling otherwise?

Glad you got back to work today Nicole and it has kept you busy! "Been busy enough not to shove fingers in myself" Hahaha omg I'm laughing way to hard at that!! I'm right there with you (gross to others...but to me its a "guide" to the future :haha: clearly I'm completely insane!!) Funny you said memory lapses! I have been feeling the same way, today I could not for the life of me think of the word coexist.. It was pretty hilarious because I was speaking to DH about work today and I was like "Whats that word when people are together and you can cooperate and live civilly?" LOL... he just looked at me like I was nuts..then I yelled at him because he was no help! :laugh2: ... then we made up 10 minutes later. Clearly mature adults, haha! I definitely wouldn't lose hope! I know always easier said then done! I can't believe I'm only 3dpo... when I am at your dpo...well... lets just say there will be lots of pregnancy test boxes in the garbage :laugh2: ... which I know will be all negative that early! It's so stressful! And all I do is ramble when I'm stressed...clearly, haha.

Aww Krissie that sounds adorable that he helps you pick it up (naughty throwing his toys, lol, but adorable!!) I can't wait to cherish those moments (get driven crazy, yes, lol) but I would pick up toys all day any day in return for a little one!! How are you feeling otherwise?

Glad you got back to work today Nicole and it has kept you busy! "Been busy enough not to shove fingers in myself" Hahaha omg I'm laughing way to hard at that!! I'm right there with you (gross to others...but to me its a "guide" to the future :haha: clearly I'm completely insane!!) Funny you said memory lapses! I have been feeling the same way, today I could not for the life of me think of the word coexist.. It was pretty hilarious because I was speaking to DH about work today and I was like "Whats that word when people are together and you can cooperate and live civilly?" LOL... he just looked at me like I was nuts..then I yelled at him because he was no help! :laugh2: ... then we made up 10 minutes later. Clearly mature adults, haha! I definitely wouldn't lose hope! I know always easier said then done! I can't believe I'm only 3dpo... when I am at your dpo...well... lets just say there will be lots of pregnancy test boxes in the garbage :laugh2: ... which I know will be all negative that early! It's so stressful! And all I do is ramble when I'm stressed...clearly, haha.

LoL I couldn't Remember a lot of stuff today! Chris keeps being like just take a test! But I am scared to see that negative even if it is just bc it's early. He keeps being like "I know you're pregnant"

I dunno my boobs don't hurt and they usually do. I have weird pain in my boob but like under my armpit haha.

Sounds super promising Nicole! Fx for that bfp.

I'm feeling alright. My back is achy and my bbs super sensitive. And I'm just feeling a bit out of sorts. Mostly hoping it's hormones and not getting sick.

I tested with SMU bc Chris kept insisting it was going to be positive and it was a :bfn: �� I was really hoping this was my month. 9dpo 4 days til period I feel like it would be positive now if I was!

All the tears.

I tested with SMU bc Chris kept insisting it was going to be positive and it was a :bfn: �� I was really hoping this was my month. 9dpo 4 days til period I feel like it would be positive now if I was!

All the tears.

Aw Nicole, don't let your hopes me dashed yet!! 9dpo is still really, really early to test! And you used SMU! Which you think wouldn't make a huge difference but at 9dpo it does! I would say test again tomorrow or in 4 more days with FMU! Keep your chin up your not out until the ugly bitch...*cough cough* I mean witch :witch: shows :haha: :hugs:

Sounds super promising Nicole! Fx for that bfp.

I'm feeling alright. My back is achy and my bbs super sensitive. And I'm just feeling a bit out of sorts. Mostly hoping it's hormones and not getting sick.

Oooh exciting! Sounds like all positive signs!!! I always feel like the "odd ball out" I never have sensitive bb's with or without pregnancy! The only time I ever felt sensitive and heave wasn't until 5months with my :angel: Dominick. Hope this is a great sign for you!! Fx!!:thumbup:

I agree with Jenn. 9 dpo is early. I didn't get my positive with ds until 12 dpo and it was a super squirter. Fx you do get your positive.

So I have a whole stash of cheapies to burn through in the next two cycles because I am getting pregnant one of them! There's just not another option. :haha:

So I think I will start testing at 7 dpo. I have at least 50 under my sink. Mostly because I get 20 with my opks and I go through a lot of opks during annovulatory cycles than I do hpt. So they keep accumulating.

My bbs hurt so bad today. Even though it's way to early my worst symptom with ds was bb pain. It makes me feel optimistic.

I agree with Jenn. 9 dpo is early. I didn't get my positive with ds until 12 dpo and it was a super squirter. Fx you do get your positive.

So I have a whole stash of cheapies to burn through in the next two cycles because I am getting pregnant one of them! There's just not another option. :haha:

So I think I will start testing at 7 dpo. I have at least 50 under my sink. Mostly because I get 20 with my opks and I go through a lot of opks during annovulatory cycles than I do hpt. So they keep accumulating.

My bbs hurt so bad today. Even though it's way to early my worst symptom with ds was bb pain. It makes me feel optimistic.

Thanks ladies!! I hope it's a good sign Krissie!!! I know it's early but it's still depressing lmao I'm gonna wait and see if AF shows. I am praying a lot it doesn't!

4 days feels like torture but I know it's not that long lol.

How are you Jenn?

So I counted. I have 61 cheapies, 2 answer brand and one frer. I also have a few cheapies in my desk at work. I'm gonna work hard not to use anything but IC unless there is a for sure line other people can see.

Yea it is hard getting a bfn. Especially when I see others getting them as early as 7 dpo. But realistically I think most don't happen until after 12 dpo.

Hey Nicole, I'm good today, thanks for asking! I know you're bummed overall, but how are you feeling physically? Last night was really horrible, I was cramping and it was very uncomfortable, but today it has stopped just some twinges and pinching.. hoping its a good sign! But realistically I know its way to early to feel anything, I'm thinking it was corpus luteum pain. You're awesome if you hold out until af shows!! I would be testing every day from 10dpo on... and realistically would probably get all BFN's until 12dpo-ish, but still I am a complete POAS addict!!

Krissie, you are so lucky to have all those IC's!! I'm totally jealous! lol :haha: what dpo are you again, 3? I forget things so easily, so sorry!!

Yep only 3.

Today I am organising my craft room. I took the day off from work. Yesterday was just a bad day for me emotionally so I felt like I needed to recharge. So far I'm in much better spirits. Feeling so positive!

Thats awesome you're feeling positive Krissie! Keep that positivity going! Sorry you weren't feeling well emotionally yesterday, I hate days like that! :hugs:

I am kind of freaking out! I'm very big into "universal signs" and such! And well... call me insane but I thunk this cycle is going to be THE ONE! This is going to sound completely inane! But at the risk of sounding crazy lol... So I was feeling a little down this morning and I too decided to stay home from work and DH and I decided t goo out for lunch. We were going to go to a local pizza place but they had some flooding in their stock room (due to all this snow melting). We were bummed and were going to go home when DH suggested we try a new Chinese buffet that opened close by. So we went there for lunch and I was still feeling generally upset. Then... at the end of the meal you know how you always get fortune cookie with the check at Chinese restaurants/buffets. SOOOO omg! Dh's fortune read "A long term goal will soon be achieved"! Mine read "Luck will visit you on the next new moon"!!!
Ladies.... I'm due to test on Feb 8th (af due) which is the exact date of THE NEXT NEW MOON!!!!!!! :D I'm so hopeful today nothing can nock me down (for now haha). Call me crazy but this has to be a sign!!? What do you ladies think?!!

That is great Jenn! I actually do believe in signs like that. I hope it is your cycle!

That's kinda how I feel about this one. I really have the feeling this cycle is going to work out. If it's not this one then it's the next. I really don't think we will be trying longer than the two clomid cycles.

Thats awesome you're feeling positive Krissie! Keep that positivity going! Sorry you weren't feeling well emotionally yesterday, I hate days like that! :hugs:

I am kind of freaking out! I'm very big into "universal signs" and such! And well... call me insane but I thunk this cycle is going to be THE ONE! This is going to sound completely inane! But at the risk of sounding crazy lol... So I was feeling a little down this morning and I too decided to stay home from work and DH and I decided t goo out for lunch. We were going to go to a local pizza place but they had some flooding in their stock room (due to all this snow melting). We were bummed and were going to go home when DH suggested we try a new Chinese buffet that opened close by. So we went there for lunch and I was still feeling generally upset. Then... at the end of the meal you know how you always get fortune cookie with the check at Chinese restaurants/buffets. SOOOO omg! Dh's fortune read "A long term goal will soon be achieved"! Mine read "Luck will visit you on the next new moon"!!!
Ladies.... I'm due to test on Feb 8th (af due) which is the exact date of THE NEXT NEW MOON!!!!!!! :D I'm so hopeful today nothing can nock me down (for now haha). Call me crazy but this has to be a sign!!? What do you ladies think?!!

Yes I totally believe in all of that! This is it for you girl I know it!!

I was feeling better physically and this may be tmi but I am so constipated it hurts to sit down. It came out of nowhere! I am a hairdresser and was working on a client felt like I had to poo and went to the bathroom and I dunno nothing is moving it hurts sooooo bad.

Chris says its bc I'm pregnant- if I get a bfp I will take all of this uncomfortability happily for a baby!!!

But if it's not omg I am pissed haha.

My cervix is low and firm 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back