O day today! Anyone want to join me?!

Thanks so much Krissie and Nicole!! Oh boy I hope it is Nicole I really do!!! I don't know how much more heartbreak I can take, ayiyi!

Krissie, I just have a feeling this is going to be the month for all three of us! I don't know why but I really, truly think it is!!

Nicole, lol, don't worry tmi does not bother me at all, its life, lol! I've heard that constipation can be an early sign of pregnancy! So hopefully it is a good sign! Don't stress over your cervix position hun, really it can be low today and high tomorrow :hugs:

Thanks so much Krissie and Nicole!! Oh boy I hope it is Nicole I really do!!! I don't know how much more heartbreak I can take, ayiyi!

Krissie, I just have a feeling this is going to be the month for all three of us! I don't know why but I really, truly think it is!!

Nicole, lol, don't worry tmi does not bother me at all, its life, lol! I've heard that constipation can be an early sign of pregnancy! So hopefully it is a good sign! Don't stress over your cervix position hun, really it can be low today and high tomorrow :hugs:

I love this little forum! I hope we stay forum friends even after this month!

How do I relieve this? This is so awkward and I didn't know it was a thing but it's like hurting my vajayjay now haha it's like pushing my bowel into my walls of my lady parts!

Laxatives wouldn't be safe if I am PG. maybe a suppository?

I hope so too Nicole! Ouch, sorry it's so painful! First I would try something natural! If you can get your hands on some watermelon that will definitely help!! Also, not sure if you like drinking tea, but chamomile tea is proven to relax the intestinal tract. But chamomile tea in high amounts isn't so good so only drink 1 cup a day max. Also drinking lots of water a day and try eating more frequent smaller meals a day. But for more immediate relief I would drink some chamomile tea and eat some watermelon (watermelon is best but other fruits are good because they are full of water!) Then if nothing seems to help I know for a fact Colace is safe while ttc and pregnant! Or if it is really painful you could definitely just take Colace of course! I hope you feel better soon!

Milk of magnesia is safe to take in pregnancy and is a mild laxative.

Yes, definitely agree with Krissie on that!

Yummy watermelon! Probably my favorite food right there.

I love fruit in general. I'm really looking forward to strawberries coming into season in the next bit.

Me too! I love strawberries! I love watermelon as well but thats not in season either, booo, lol

Thanks ladies!! I took like 8 fiber gummies last night and ended up doing a suppository. I'm still constipated. I am honestly starting to think I am pregnant; but still scared to get too excited! My bbs are hurting today but that's a normal pre menstrual symptom. Where are y'all in dpo? How are you feeling?

Hey Nicole, so sorry your still constipated.. thats definitely not fun! How are you feeling other wise? I'm good today, kind of down again because all "symptoms" I was having (cramps, pinching/pulling, etc) are gone :( but now I have been feeling super fatigued! Took a three hour nap yesterday then still slept from 6pm to 6am when I had to get up for work. And I am still super tired! But I am only 5dpo so I know any "symptoms" I am having are really in my head haha, except fatigue... that can't start as soon as conceptions happens (24 hours after O). So thats a hopeful sign!! I'm just trying to stay positive (and my fortune is keeping my spirits high!). I also have absolutely no CM booo :( ..... but I'm still feeling really positive about this cycle!

How are you feeling today Krissie?

Hey Nicole, so sorry your still constipated.. thats definitely not fun! How are you feeling other wise? I'm good today, kind of down again because all "symptoms" I was having (cramps, pinching/pulling, etc) are gone :( but now I have been feeling super fatigued! Took a three hour nap yesterday then still slept from 6pm to 6am when I had to get up for work. And I am still super tired! But I am only 5dpo so I know any "symptoms" I am having are really in my head haha, except fatigue... that can't start as soon as conceptions happens (24 hours after O). So thats a hopeful sign!! I'm just trying to stay positive (and my fortune is keeping my spirits high!). I also have absolutely no CM booo :( ..... but I'm still feeling really positive about this cycle!

How are you feeling today Krissie?

Still stuffy but not sick. I dunno why I'm just feeling hopeful again. I hope it's the month! I'll known soon. It's hard to not symptom spot! If this isn't the month I am gonna try to not symptom check it's too obsession based and drives me crazy!!

I am hopeful for you Jenn I think the exhaustion is a good sign!! I think it's your month!

I am 10dpo today - stuffy, constipated, bbs hurt (typical af sign), forgetful (I was cleaning the hair trap from work and forgot to put the lid back on the pipe in the sink and flooded my salon hahaha and I am super gassy!

I am just crabby and tired today. I am really looking forward to going home this afternoon.

I am so sorry your crabby! I hope you start to have a better day!!

So sorry you're feeling crabby Krissie! I'm with you on the can't wait to get home bit though! Cant wait to get home! I went home on my lunch break today (I only live 5 minutes from work, luckily!) and took a quick 20 minute nap... had a dream I was in the OBGYN's office and she was congratulating me at 18 weeks that I was having a boy. Woke up crying realizing it was all a dream. After that my day shifted down hill, I'm pissed at everyone and everything for no reason, hahaha. Just trying to stay positive!

Thanks ladies. 30 mins until I'm off! I am hoping ds is feeling better and sleeps tonight. He was up and down all night with a fever so we are both drained. I am so happy it is Friday and hopefully can get some rest.

Jenn- those kind of dreams are just dreadful. I've had a few and they just leave you gutted.

In other news- I am just itching to test! Not that I want to wish my weekend away but I'm excited for next week.

Aww, so sorry your little one is feeling sick Krissie :( that stinks! I hope he feels better soon! Yes, I really hate having those dreams, there just heartbreaking :(

I know what you mean about testing lol! Same boat as you, love my weekends but next week can't get here soon enough! I'm 5dpo, 6dpo tomorrow and I am just dying to test!! Even though I know implantation didn't even happen yet! Well 99% positive it didn't lol. I keep looking for spotting for a sign of implantation but I know realistically to look for that aroung 7, 8, 9dpo! I'm really putting my faith in that fortune cookie (dumb I know lol) so I am promising myself I will not, not, not test until Feb 8th. Which just feels like an entire lifetime away! ugh! To help the weekend go by quicker I am going to go volunteer at my local animal shelter tomorrow. Hopefully that will get my mind off things for a bit!

That's awesome you're volunteering! I am either 10 or 11 dpo period is due Wed and I am feeling periody today. Crampy and bloated and it just feels like it does right before my period. Took a test last night it was negative. I'm just feeling down. I really convinced myself this was my month.

Blah just feeling super bummed.

I am sorry you got a bfn Nicole. It's still early so fx it shows instead of three witch.

How did volunteering go Jenn?

I've been playing with ds and watching the snow/hail. And pretty well neglecting my house.

I'm sorry Nicole :( just remember you are not out until the :witch: shows!!

Volunteering went really good, thanks for asking Krissie. Helped me keep my mind off of everything today! Then went over to a friends house this evening just got home (2am, hahaha) so I am pooped! So ready for bed :D 7dpo tomorrow.... I'm really itching to test.. but I know implantation didn't happen yet and is probably going to happen any day (if it does, which I pray it will!!!)

I know you're bummed right now Nicole I'm so sorry :( but please keep your spirit up!! How have you ladies felt otherwise? Emotionally and physically?

Jenn- I am glad volunteering went well and it sounds like you had a good night at your friends.

I am still having crazy hip pain. It started at 2 dpo and hasn't gone away. My bbs are also very sore. And starting yesterday I've been feeling more wet, like my period is here. Such a disconcerting feeling.

Doing pretty good emotionally but definitely not motivated to do much. I need to at least pick up the house before the work week starts. My period is due in 1 week!

I'm sorry Nicole :( just remember you are not out until the :witch: shows!!

Volunteering went really good, thanks for asking Krissie. Helped me keep my mind off of everything today! Then went over to a friends house this evening just got home (2am, hahaha) so I am pooped! So ready for bed :D 7dpo tomorrow.... I'm really itching to test.. but I know implantation didn't happen yet and is probably going to happen any day (if it does, which I pray it will!!!)

I know you're bummed right now Nicole I'm so sorry :( but please keep your spirit up!! How have you ladies felt otherwise? Emotionally and physically?

Out til 2 am, you little bad ass you! I'm so glad you had fun! Yeah I say don't test yet haha I wish Chris didn't convince me to test when he did.

Emotionally I'm blah- I know it's not over til it's over but I just felt disappointed when I got cramping. physically I'm off and on feeling icky and feeling fine. Still snotty, super gassy, constipated etc.

How're you feeling Jenn? Any symptoms from the trigger shot gone now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->